Chapter 47

Zachary North

It was half past four in the afternoon when I went out of my room freshly bathe. My head still hurts from all the crying last night.

I went to the kitchen and opened the cupboard for medicines and took a paracetamol to ease my headache.

"So, how are you feeling?" I heard Olivia from behind and faced her.

"I'm nursing a headache." I answered her gloomily and drank the remaining water in my glass.

She sighed then linked her arm to mine and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"That's quite normal. Crying cause headaches. Also, you haven't eaten anything since yesterday, Zac. You're fridge has nothing in it too, so I took the liberty to shop you for your groceries and ordered you a take out from your favorite japanese restaurant." She smiled at me proudly.

I raised my brows and gave her a teasing smile.

"When you said you grocery shopped, I hope you knew what to buy. I mean, I hope when I open my fridge it won't be full of random grocery items." She slapped my arm and rolled her eyes at me.

"I know what to buy, you moron! And Nick accompanied me." She took out the food one by one from the paperbag and put it on to the plates, then went to the microwave and reheated the ramen.

Thank God the noodles and the other ingredients were separated from the broth or else I will be eating a soggy ramen today.

"Oh. You mean to say YOU accompanied Nick to grocery shop for me." I teased her even more to which she showed me her middle finger.

I chuckled.

When she opened the microwave, the smell of the ramen immediately filled the entire kitchen which made my stomach growled loudly.

"I'm famish." I mumbled as I took a sit on one of the stools by the counter.

"That's why I ordered a feast." She placed the ramen, yakisoba, a variety of sushi, and chopsticks in front of me and I didn't waste a time to dig in.

"Pace yourself, piggy, it's all yours." Olivia commented and I just ignored it. I'm way too focused on eating right now than to listen to her comments.

Actually, I was already awake by 1pm awhile ago. I just didn't have the energy to move because I was thinking of what happened last night.

I finally admitted what I've been scared of the most, but why does it not relieve me yet? They said that when you finally let it out, you'll feel relief. Like a torn was pulled out from my chest.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I felt relieved already by voicing it out and admitting to myself, but the inner peace still isn't there.

"Closure." I heard Olivia spoke.

I furrowed my brows and looked at her. She was looking at me with her assessing eyes and repeated what she said.

"Closure, brother."

I still don't understand.

She sighed.

"That's what you need. You need closure. To whom? I don't know but I most certainly know that it's not Erin." She explained but I still can't grasp what she's telling me.

"Livy, I-I don't know what your tal---"

"The thorn in your heart is still there, brother. You still don't feel relieved even if you already admitted what you bottled up inside you. It's as if something is still not right and feels not right within you. Like something's still missing that you needed to confront with." She enunciated and imagine the shock in my face when she said those.