Chapter 16

Zachary North

I was so annoyed.

Annoyed at how Erin trying to refuse to acknowledge my presence. She didn't even look at me when she greeted me, for crying out loud.

What? Was this because of what happened last time? That night was a fluke for me, I didn't know what came to me to made out with her that far. I was so consumed with my rage which lead me lose my control with what has happened that night.

From her cozying up with Alex to the bidding. It all added up inside and the only outlet I could get those feelings out was to talk to her. I promise, that night I went to her apartment with the only intension of talking to her but as she opened her door, I didn't know why I came right at her and kissed her hard.

She kissed me back though with the same fervor which made me lost the little sanity left in me and took the kiss further.

Also, add our little fight that night. She was hellbent mad that time so I took a step back and called it a night to let her steam off.

Now, before coming here, I promised to myself to be in my best attitude with her because I expected that there will be a little awkwardness between us. However, what I didn't expect was that she will be ignoring me. I was so tempted to make a move and hug her in front of Jowee and thankfully, Markus, my personal private investigator, called me right that moment.

But speaking to him made my blood boil. It has been a week since I asked him to investigate as to who dared to bid on Erin. Up until now, he still didn't have any names to give me.

This man. Whoever fucking you are, I will look for you and once I found you, I will make you regret bidding on Erin. I won't let you have a date with her, not on my fucking watch.

After I calmed myself down, I went to the living room and saw Erin walking towards the powder room. I picked up my pace and went straight towards her before she entered. I know I said I will be in my best self but I really couldn't stop myself.

And for that, I'm so sorry Erin.

I placed my hand on her mouth to shush her and locked the door behind us once we were inside.

Panicked arose over her and muffled squeals were coming out of her mouth. Once I turned her to face me, her eyes changed from fear to surprise and settled to anger. She tried to remove my hand on her mouth but I gripped it gently yet harder. I signaled her to shush before I remove it and she nodded.

Right when I removed my hand, she pushed me hard and spoke.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Get out!" She whisper yelled at me.

I was so engrossed checking her out because she looked so beautiful tonight. About what I said awhile ago regarding mom's roses, I was actually pertaining to Erin. She's pure and beautiful with a hint of boldness, not to mention that she gives me comfort whenever I see and held her.

Right now, the boldness within her was unleashed by me. I was not complaining though, I was actually enjoying it. So, when she tried to open the door, I quickly pulled her onto me and kissed her softly. I've been missing her so much and the way we ended our night that time haunted me for the past nights.

I was actually awake because I could still feel how soft her skin was and how she confidently straddled me and lead the kiss. It was amazing yet sexually frustrating. Don't get me wrong though, I don't objectify her in any way, I was just so turned on on how she clung on to me that night.

Like what she's doing right now. She's clinging on to me and so was I. I held her face with one hand while the other I placed around her waist and pulled her towards me.