Love Me, Mason

Mason Cooper 

A typical arrogant, playboy billionaire. They said he already got it all, handsome face, intelligence, lavish bachelor lifestyle, women, money, a loving family, and true friends. But for him, there's only one thing that's missing in his life, that is, being appointed by his dad, Andre Copper, as the Chairman of Cooper Industries. Easy peasy, right, especially that he's a very intelligent and efficient man to run their company, but nay nay, not for his dad. For Andre, he must do one thing before he give him the chairmanship position. That is, to get married and to have a family on his own with Lauren Eda. 

Lauren Eda 

A famous supermodel that was forced to run their family company due to a car accident where her mom, dad, and brother died in. Having lost her family was one thing, but being thrown in a business world where she doesn't know a single thing was another. Six months spearheading their company, it went from a flourishing and abundant company to a struggling one that is on the brink of bankruptcy. In order to save the only thing that connects her to her family and to control the damage, she sought help from her dad's best friend, Andre Cooper, by asking for a huge loan amount. However, there's something she has to do before he would give it to her. That is, to get married to his son and her ultimate crush, Mason Cooper. 

Join them as they entered into a contractual marriage that was set by the cunning Andre Cooper. Will it stay as a marriage of convenience or would it bloom as a marriage full of love and trust? 

****

I still don't have a cover for this but what did you think? Would you like this story? 

Did you guess that the next book would be Mason's story? 

Anyway, as of writing, I still don't know the date when I will be publishing this book, but I'm thinking maybe mid or late October.