Chapter 32

Erin McAfee

RIIIIIINGGGG

RIIIIIIINGGGG

RIIIIIIINGGGG

I cursed when my phone kept ringing. This was the third time this person calls me today and yet the he/she still didn't get the hint that I didn't want to answer his/her damn calls.

When I looked at the screen, I saw Jowee's name.

Now what the hell does she want from me?

"Give me one valid reason for disrupting my sleep!" I told her in annoyance as I answered her call.

"Olivia got humiliated again. This time, it's very serious." Jowee said in all seriousness.

"What happened?"

"Just come here in my apartment, she spent the night here, and don't tell this to Zac yet. We don't want to unleash the beast." When I heard Zac's name, I looked to my right to see if he was still sleeping but his side of the bed was already empty and that's when I heard the shower in the bathroom running.

"Okay okay. Is Livy alright?" I whispered.

"No she's not!" I heard Jowee's angry voice. Oh my God, what'd happened yesterday? I knew it was Tessa's birthday but what the hell happened?

"Okay, I'll be there as fast as I can." I told her and the door to the bathroom opened revealing Zac in his towel only.

Oh my God, why did you have to be a walking sin right now?

"What happened?" he asked while drying his hair with another towel.

"It was Jowee, the guy she's dating with ghosted her. Now she's apeshit mad and throwing things all over her apartment." I lied but this is what we three derived when something's serious happened to any of us. Also, I can't tell him that his sister was humiliated again. If I did, he'll be the one throwing things all over and will be furious.

"Oh."

I stood up immediately and went to the bathroom to get ready.

What the hell happened? Geez, if Jowee said it's serious then there's something bad happened to Olivia.

Oh my God.

After 15 minutes of getting ready, I went out and saw Zac in the midst of buttoning his shirt on.

"Babe, I'm so sorry but I have to go to Jowee's now. I'm sorry for making you in a hurry." I told him as I buttoned the remaining unbuttoned part of his shirt.

"It's okay, babe. No worries." he smiled and I gave him a quick kiss before scurrying downstairs to tell my family that we're heading out now because of Jowee's situation.

As we were on our way, I was restless in thinking what the hell happened to Olivia? Jowee wouldn't be mad like that if this wasn't bothering. What the hell did Niccolo's grandma did to Olivia this time?

I felt Zac's hand held mine.

"Jowee's going to be alright. I'm sure Livy's already there to console her." he said to reassure me.

Oh how I hate not telling him that it concerns his sister, not Jowee. If only I could tell you, Zac, I would but I couldn't as I too didn't know what happened.

Moreover, Olivia for sure didn't want Zac to be involved, just like before. But I know he has a way to know everything about his sister because he wanted to know everything that goes on in her life, that's how protective he is to his little sister.