Chapter 6

Zachary North

I waited for Erin to open her door after I rang the door bell. I was so exasperated yet surprised as to how she acted a while ago in the club.

That was the first time I saw her snapped at me. It was so refreshing to see her being like that towards me aside from her normal timid self whenever I see her. It was cute though.

However, I didn't like what she had mentioned about Alex sending her chocolates and flowers. Heck, I didn't know they knew each other.

I know Alexander Vice, I considered him one of my friends. And through that, I knew very well his reputation when it comes to women. So, having known tonight, accidentally, that he's trying to woo Erin, it made my blood boil.

That's why when Erin left us at the club, I asked him about it and what he said infuriated me. He said that he likes her and that he's willing to do anything just to have a date with her.

It irrate me to the core when I heard it but knowing Erin, I know she won't give him any chance as she's not a type of woman who would fall for a playboy. She knew too well how to avoid these kinds of men, I mean, look at me, since the night I kissed her at Olivia's birthday party when they were in college, she avoided me like a plague and distanced herself from me even more.

After a minute waiting, the door opened revealing a very sleepy and drunk Erin in her white pyjamas. When she saw me, she immediately frowned and narrowed her eyes at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in irritation but I find it so cute to see her in this state. As I have said, she was always timid whenever I was around.

"I came here to give you this." I handed the clutch that I took from her awhile ago when I was trying to persuade her to drive her home.

She just looked at the clutch without any emotion and rolled her eyes.

Woah. She was so adorable. This was why I like the drunk Erin, her inhibitions towards me goes down and her true persona was being uncovered. She's voicing out her concerns, she's talking to me like I was a normal person, she got angry at me, she rolls her eyes at me, she points her finger at me, and just everything that she normally do to anyone.

I smiled.

"It's Jowee's. Go to her apartment." She was about to shut the door but I held it.

"I took this from you so it's just right that I give this to you." I said coolly and she frowned.

Oh she didn't like what I said. Let's see what she'd do.

"Stop it! You kept on doing whatever you want, Zachary! When I said something, YOU," she pointed her finger at me and continued, "follow it! I've had enough of you doing whatever you want to do with me. So go to Jowee's and give her that clutch!" She said angrily and tried to shut the door but I entered in her apartment.

"Ugh! What the hell! You just couldn't follow a simple instructions, couldn't you?!"

"No. I'm here to talk to you about Alexander Vice." I said and put down the clutch to the table at her receiving area.

"Get out, Zac. I won't ask you again." She ordered sternly, I went to her and she widened the door open thinking that I heeded but instead of exiting, I took her hand that's holding the knob and shut the door.

"I said get out and don't touch me!"

"If you say another word, Erin, I will kiss you until your knees give out." I said calmly and she didn't utter another word after that but she wiggled her wrist from me.