Chapter 37

Zachary North

Have you ever feel the need to turn every stuff you see upside down? Destroy and break everything you see?

Well, that's what I was feeling right now.

I wanted to hurt a particular someone until he's unconscious.

You may be wondering who I was pertaining to, it was of course, Niccolo Knights.

Can you believe the bastard had found my sister and even had the nerve to talk to her? Good thing my sister didn't let him even speak to her and that Jones and Markus' men were quick to intercept.

But how the hell did he know where she is? Did he successfully get past through Markus? Fucking shit!

Glaring at the screen of my iPad, I swiped left to see the pictures that Oliver had sent --- the head guard who's handling the team I secretly assigned for Olivia in Dubai, while Markus was on a speaker phone.

"Just don't let this happen again! I want you to deploy as many guards as possible because him knowing where she is already, he would definitely chase her." I shouted at him and paced around my living room.

"Yes sir, duly noted. As of the moment, he's already on his way back here and that we're monitoring Domenik's team. They're not yet making any moves as we know of. Also, per checking Ms. Olivia's schedule, she will be flying back here next week to attend Mr. Cooper's company anniversary as she's the honorable guest for the night. In this regard, we wiped every schedule of hers so that Domenik's team won't track nor reach her." Markus informed me in his usual professional tone.

He's actually unfazed whenever I get mad or shout at him, even when he's in front of me, he doesn't flinch nor react. Maybe because he was an ex-FBI agent so he was trained to not give out much reaction? Anyway, enough of Markus, let's focus on the real matter.

"I want you to check Niccolo's schedules and make sure that he won't get near Livy's apartment when she went back here next week. The rest, it's up to you, just don't let this happen again, Markus." I said and once he said yes, I hung up and called Jones.

In just two rings, he answered.

"Jones, how's my sister?" I asked right away.

"Zac, she's fine, at least that's what she said to me." he answered in a hushed tone.

"You're in her apartment?" I asked.

"Yup, this is the only way to make sure that she's okay." he answered and I looked at my wrist watch to see the time, it's 4 in afternoon here in New York, that means it's 12mn in Dubai. There's an 8 hour time difference and that Dubai is eight hours ahead of New York.

"What's she doing? Is she asleep already? Has she eaten her dinner?"

"Since we came here, she locked herself in her office and until now, she's there. I tried giving her food but she just told me to go home and that she's not hungry."

I sighed when I heard that. Why are doing this to yourself, Livy he's not worth it. Fuck you, Niccolo, why did you have to appear to her? Now she's hurt again!

"Okay. Just look out for her and stay by her side please."

"Yes. Anything else, Zac?" I shook my head and mumbled a brief none then hung up.

I sat on my couch and leaned on it. Olivia's hurt and there's no one beside her, seeing Niccolo opened up the wounds she's trying to heal but the bastard just went to her and apologised as if nothing has happened. What did he think? That if he said sorry everything will fall into place? Did he think that it's that easy? NO! He broke my sister's heart and by breaking it, our friendship has already ended making me his enemy.