Chapter 35: Mine

The silver lining to the familiar knife shone in Jimin's eyes. He kept staring at it until his brown graze turned red instantly. Yet, he didn't break away from the innocent kiss he shared with the boy. Carefully, he pushed his body forward and set the boy down carefully over the bed and finally broke away from the kiss just to look into Jungkook's eyes.

"Jimin... I want to be yours..." Jungkook whispered and slid his gloved hands up to hold Jimin's pale face as the man towered over him. "I want to be here for you just like you'll be here for me..."

"Do you really long to stay by my side? I can't promise you that it's going to be easy... especially with learning what I am," Jimin replied and couldn't stop thinking about the knife in Jungkook's pocket. But he didn't bring it up at all only because he knew something Jungkook didn't. Carefully, Jimin's face sunk onto Jungkook's chest as he wrapped his arms around the human. Hugging him as he laid over his gentle body. There, Jungkook guided his own hands up Jimin's body and finally rested them over Jimin's silk black hair. "I want you... I want you to be mine but only if you mean it... I can't let you go if you choose to stay. You can't change your mind with me after."

Jungkook smiled to himself and ran his hands along Jimin's black hair. Finding it difficult to understand that Jimin was warning him about being his. The boy couldn't understand so, he felt free to ask about it.

"Why are you so hesitant about this? Did something happen before?" Jungkook wondered and looked down at Jimin just laying over his body. "Did something happen between you and a past lover...?" With the sound of the question finally hitting Jimin, he softly nodded his head as he felt Jungkook's fingers latch onto his silk hair carefully to brush his bangs back. "Tell me about it... is it about Hyunwon?"

"It is... Hyunwon was somebody that I used to love. But oh... where do I start? He was perfect. The way he would smile at me and look away as if the world didn't revolve around him; my world... but oh, was I blind. Oh god, was I bind.... but I was happy to be blind when I knew he was my eyes," Jimin confessed and set his forehead against Jungkook's chest and smiled to himself at the thought. "You look just like him... the way you smile would resemble him in so many ways. So when I saw you for the first time, I couldn't help but to think you were him... I'm sorry about that. Hyunwon left me twenty-three years ago... and I still have a hard time letting go. Why do you think I keep so many people here? Why do you think I want you to stay forever when you long to be mine? I don't want to ever let go..."

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin finally raised his face and pointed it onto the boy just caged underneath him.

"You can't leave me too. Hyunwon was afraid of me and....left me..." Jimin continued and finally moved his hands up to intertwine with Jungkook's white gloved hands. Perfectly displaying the contrast between black and white through their suits and their gloves. "If you long to be mine, I will make you mine... but please don't change your words later, I don't want to see you go. Everything and everyone must stay where they are as it is and that includes you if you long for me the same way I long for you."

Jungkook noticed how much Jimin battled with the idea of letting go. Could that be why he kept many people within the hotel? Not only because he feared letting go, but also feared being alone in such a big building like this. Everyone was not only being kept just to serve as a resource to Jimin, they all served as a meaning as to why the man refused to let go. Jimin's lack of understanding when it came to letting go was his weakness and it tended to bleed through his mind and stain into his cold soul.

"I'm yours Jimin, of course I long to be yours. I want to be here for you and I want to listen to you. Out of everyone I've ever known in my life... I've never felt safe anywhere else but in your arms. You listen to me, you care for me and you long for me the same way I do to you. Maybe... maybe this is a little too fast... but there's no point in saying that. There shouldn't be a limit for this when I know how I feel. I feel like I can confront you about anything. I've... I've never opened up to someone like this before so I know I can help you since you did the same to me..."