Chapter - 34

A trail of smoke rose to the air in tantalizing gray cloud, quickly dissipating between the two who stood in all the glory of their masculinity.

He Tian got a gist of what might be going through that half guy's head after he listened to his words. So that little girl wasn't lying when she said she has a boyfriend. He inhaled deeply on the cigarette before discarding it to the ground, stepping on it in the process. But that didn't make it ok for him to touch what was his. He crushed the already flattened cigarette and let out an audible sigh which make the younger guy twitched in his place.

"...Are you by any chance that Zhang...I forgot her name. That Zhang girl boyfriend?" Luther's face twisted in anger and he balled his fists tighter. "That's right. How disrespectful of you to not remember your marriage partner? You really are scum." He Tian waved his hand as if to dismiss the words physically. "That's between me and her. What I am interested in is what your business is with MY MAN." He emphasized the word with a hiss.

Even in hypothetical situation, he didn't want to give Mo to anyone. May be he was the one going to marriage talks but in He Tian's unreasonable mind, none of it mattered. What his was his and he would kill anyone who dared to touch him. Luther's lips stretched into a smirk. "That's between me and brother Mo. What does that concern you?" "He is my..." He paused to think which was the best noun to represent their relationship? Lover? Boyfriend? Partner? "My Lover." He cleared his throat, forcing himself to swallow foreign thing as truth.

Even he, himself was not clear what he wanted Mo to be. He knew he wanted him, both body and heart and he was ready to do anything for it. But... "You can't even say what you two are and you are acting like you own him. Brother Mo deserve better." He Tian looked away, that guy was touching his sore spot and he was getting pissed. Luther let out a laugh but his face resumed serious once he started speaking again.

"I can say it out loud. I can shout it in the streets that I love Zi Qian. The only reason we are not together is because she told me to finish school first. I didn't know things would turn out this bad." He dropped his head, hating himself for not being able to take her hand and run away. "If only I had the guts to defy my father..." He Tian sighed; he was not in the mood to babysit some teenager. He was angry at Mo, at Luther and at himself while at the same time; he was being conflicted with his own feeling. Honestly it was too many emotions to process in a short amount of time.

"You are boring me...Listen here, kid. Do not get involve with Mo Guang Shan anymore. This is the last warning you will get. The next time I see you touching him, I will cut it off with my own hand." He grunted irritatedly and quickly turned away to leave before his head explode from all the stress. Plus he had bigger things to worry about. How was he going to deal with Mo? He rubbed his face and started to walk away but stopped by Luther's voice. "Then you too promise not to touch Zi Qian. I will honor her wish to continue her father's pressure until we both finish high school."

He Tian hated brats. Even when he was a teenager, he hated how other carefree, airheaded brats would whine and waste their lives. That had not changed from the past. His patience was wearing thin. He started to walk away but stopped again when he heard Luther's next words. "You are too old to be hanging out with a teenage girl. Even if it is just to keep appearance, I want you to keep your hands to yourself." "That's it..." the last strand of patience broke and He Tian whirled on his heels and headed back to Luther.

"What..." Luther couldn't finish his sentence as He Tian's fist landed heavily on his stomach. With a gasp, he dropped to his knee and coughed as He Tian stood before him, exhaling and inhaling to calm himself. "...Stupid brat. Learn when to shut up. You should be thankful I am letting you off with just this. There won't be next time." He then took large strides and left coughing Luther on his knee as he headed to the car.