Chapter - 33B

Due to light traffic, He Tian arrived at the appointed restaurant a bit earlier than the agreed upon time. Secretary Li sat inside the Benz as he watched his boss's side profile through tinted glass. How troublesome this morning was. Even though they had several business appointments today, the boss showed up in his casual clothes like a total rebellious teenager. But just to be safe, he already instructed his underlings to get a substitute suit before the boss got back to the office.

He sighed and flicked his wrist stylishly to see the time. There was still 5 minutes till the appointment. He could sympathy the boss but just a bit. He was ambitious and downright competitive which bordered on pettiness and sometimes it sent him right in the middle of unwanted situations like this one. He leaned his head over the folded arms on the steering wheel and continued watch the boss' profile.

He Tian sat comfortably in his seat while passing time by scrolling through his phone. Not on social media but through his photo gallery which contained mostly of Mo Guang Shan's pictures. Several of those were taken by his guards whom he posted as Mo's safe guards but there were this kind of benefits as well. He smiled tenderly as he scrolled through the illegally obtained photos. He tapped the phone against his chin and imagined how Mo would respond if he knew he had these pictures. Definitely going to be pissed at him but he wondered if he would blush furiously as well.

Just when he was having the best time, a waiter came over to the table. "Your appointment is here, Mr. He." The guy bowed as a girl in twin tails came up from behind him. He Tian put away his phone and looked up at the new comer. His so-called-arranged-wife-to-be. The girl stood before him, both of her hands holding onto the straps of her backpack, in her school uniform. He Tian wanted to laugh but he pressed his lips together not to let it show. He thought he dressed down too much but this little girl here was taking it on another level.

He cleared his throat and gave her a bright smile. "Hello, Miss Zhang. It's a pleasure to meet you." The waiter pulled a chair for her across He Tian and he later left the two on their own. The girl put away her backpack and she stared at He Tian straight on. From her appearance, He Tian could tell she was Zhang Xi's little sister. The amber eyes were clear and held all the innocence in the world. He almost felt bad for planning to use the girl, almost. But it didn't mean he was devil at the heart and was ready to exploit the innocent bystander for his own gains.

He reached for the glass of water and took a large sip before starting his speech. "I guess you know why we are meeting today. I just want to let you know that..." "I have no intention to marry an old man like you.'' The girl said interrupting his speech before he could get to the point. His brow twitched. "What?" "I only came here because my father forced me. I have a boyfriend and I do not want to marry an old person who can't even wear a suit to a proper meeting with a girl." She folded her arms over her chest and grimaced.

He Tian laughed dryly and he leaned back against the soft cushion, folding his arms and crossing his legs. "Old man? Did you just... Hey brat, who are you calling old man?" The girl turned her face to the side still twisted her lips into a mocking grimace. "And to tell you the truth I don't intend to marry you either. I prefer mature, poise ladies over some underage brat like you. And you are talking about my clothes? How about you? Wearing school uniform on weekend. Did you have to attend supplementary class?" At that time, the image of Mo flashed across his mind and well, he might have some mature points.

The girl shot up and slammed her slender arms on the table. The loud bang made the waiters turned their heads at them but He Tian raised his hand to let them to everything was fine. "How dare you. You...you. You are so rude." He Tian smirked and was feeling proud that he won a verbal fight against a kid. "If you don't want me to be rude, then apologize for calling me old man." He tapped his fingers leisurely and watched the girl's face turned red as she sat back down. That angry face reminded him of Mo Guang Shan and he found that was somewhat adorable.