Chapter - 20

The air inside the enclosed room was stagnant and heated as if it was a sauna. Mo was put in awkward position with his legs wide apart but he was too out of it to get embarrassed from it. Both his ears were ringing and he felt like looking through a fish bowl. Everything was slowed and blurry. He vaguely felt a wet hand over his stomach and how slowly it stroking the place. The urge to slap away the invader rose inside but his body disobeyed what he demanded.

The baldy towering over him was sweating as much as Mo but in his case, it was not of drugs. Even though he found the homosexuals disgusting and low life, now the red head before him with his eyes glazed, whole body flushed pink and his supple body glistening with sweat, bounded and tied helplessly, he couldn't resist the lust and curiosity burning through him. He knew this guy was Brother Shen Li's bitch but there was no harm in sampling the goods a little right?

It was not like this guy was a virgin. The other day when Brother Shen Li had his way with him, he still couldn't get the loud moans of this guy out of his head. It made him so hard, he jerked off like three times in the toilet. Now he got a chance to experience the real thing.

He gulped down a handful of saliva and unbuckled his belt. "Well, it's not like this is your first time. Even if it is, you not gonna feel a thing anyway." He took out his throbbing cock and rubbed a few time, until beads of clear fluid slide down the shaft. He pressed Mo's shoulder roughly against the wall, earning him a low groan from Mo who was turning his head from side to side as if to deny what was being done to him.

"Heh Heh...let's get a taste of this fine ass..." Without preparation, he slammed himself into Mo. Pain. Mo's body convulsed fiercely but his eyes remained unfocused. "N...o...hu...rts." The creep didn't hear Mo's pained voice; he was enjoying the bliss of feeling the heat and tightness inside Mo's ass. "Ohhhh...this is the stuff...a fine bitch you are. No wonder brother Shen Li..."

"No wonder me what?" Shen Li's low and rough voice broke the hot air inside the room like an ice blade. The man froze in place and he immediately took himself out of Mo's and turned around not caring that he was naked from waist down. Shen Li stood, leaning against the entrance, his golden eyes dazzled behind the white fringes that were reaching down to his nose. A bronze silk shirt with gold stripes and white jean pants adorned his tall body. The man trembled from head to toe as Shen Li lazily straightened himself.

"I...I...I am just...I am just...I am very sor..." A soft but sharp bang ended his sentence before it finished. Blood splattered like a fountain and the wall behind them was immediately pained red. The man's body slowly broke down and with a loud thud it hit the floor, soon covering it with pools of blood as well. Mo who had no idea what was happening, lie on the floor whimpering. A few specks of blood got on his face but he had no knowledge of what was going on before him.

"I don't like sharing. Especially with scum like you. Take the body out and bury it." A couple of his goons came in and they started to drag the body out but were stopped at the door by Shen Li. "Wait. A simple dumping won't do him justice. Cut out his dick and stuff his mouth. Act like a fucking pig then die like a pig." The men nodded fiercely and without a word, they left with the dead body swinging under their arms.

"Fucking ruined my mood. Now..." he turned to Mo, slamming the gun on the table. "What has that scum done to you?" he went over and lifted him up. He took off his shirt and wiped the specks of blood on Mo's cheeks. "...You are out of it again. And here I was planning to fuck you when you are sane." Mo struggled against his bounds but nothing came out of it. Shen Li took out a knife from his boots and cut the ropes binding his legs. Like a string puppet, Mo fell into his arms.

"You really are so docile when you are high. Let see some other sides of you as well, shall we?" He pulled Mo up and carried him to the table. "I love bathing in blood but not in some low life's." He wiped Mo's face with his shirt and threw it behind him somewhere. From his pants pockets, he took out a small plastic bag containing 3 white pills. With a swipe, he stuck out a pill with his tongue and swallowed it.