Chapter - 47

"Ok, ok but if you don't move, I can't continue." Zhang Xi said tenderly as his hand gently cupped the back of his lover's head, soothing him like a baby bird. Jian Yi buried his face in the crook of his neck, breathing in the masculine musk which made him felt safe at the same time lit a fire inside his stomach. "Babe...I want to keep holding onto you...but...I want to feel...every part of you more..." Zhang Xi breathed the words into his ears, lightly brushed his lips on soft flesh, making shivers ran down Jian Xi's spine. Only then did he let go of his arms and wiped his tears with his palms. His pale brown eyes were moist with tears, full of all the emotions he carried inside his heart and innocence that shouldn't shine as bright in play boy like him but here it was.

The more Zhang Xi stared at Jian Yi, the more mesmerized he became. He stroked a thumb over Jian Yi's full lips, feeling the soft flesh trembled under his touch. His palm soothed his cheeks before settling on the side of his long neck. "I can't believe this is not a dream." His voice soft yet each word enunciated with lust and longing. Jian Yi who previously was overcame with insecurities was now melting into puddle as fiery desire starting to ignite his skin. As if a snake dancing to the tune of its tamer, his big eyes followed the curve of Zhang Xi's mouth, thirst for a sweet release. Noticed that Jian Yi parted his lips and the red tongue flicked the seam rather erotically, Zhang Xi smiled and decided to give into what they both wanted.

He tilted Jian Yi's head up with a finger hook under his chin and tenderly placed a tantalizing kiss on the parted lips. The touch was light as if butterflies landing on petals, did nothing to ease the ache but made it roar out tenfold. Jian Yi grabbed his shoulder and pulled him down, chasing after those lips that made him went crazy with need. Surprised by his sudden act, Zhang Xi couldn't stop himself from falling down on top of Jian Yi. Jian Yi gripped tight on Zhang Xi's biceps, keeping the man in place. "Enough playing around." His voice was throaty full of desire. Zhang Xi's eyes darkened and he drove himself on Jian Yi's offered lips. The kiss was deep. The tongues tangled and danced sensually. Both chasing after each other, hunger for more.

Only after they both couldn't stand the lack of oxygen, their lips separated. Jian Yi licked his lips savoring the aftertaste rather breathlessly but his recess was cut short with Zhang Xi kissing and biting his skin all the way from his neck, down his chest, suckled on soft skin over his abdomen making the muscles underneath clenched in anticipation. He moaned as Zhang Xi dug his tongue in his belly button and unknowingly his hips bucked underneath the man. "...Are you sure you know what to do?" Jian Yi asked as he stared through hooded eyes at Zhang Yi expertly handling him like putty. Not answering his question, Zhang Yi moved back to sit on his feet and suddenly, lifted both of Jian Yi's legs and spread them eagle style. "Hey! Wait!" Jian Yi surprised by the sudden movement, tried to cover his crotch quickly. Even though Zhang Xi said he liked him, this was his first time with a man.

No matter what the heart felt and how much desire he had, he could still lose his interest when he faced reality. "...I...guess... it is better to do it from behind..." he wiggled and tried to close the legs but Zhang Xi had something else in his mind. He placed himself between his thighs and kept them apart with the rarest smile painted on his face. "Why? I like this...This way I can appreciate all of you..." he said in a rather throaty voice almost as he was growling all the while his dark eyes roamed over every inch of Jian Yi's body. Jian Yi shielded his face behind his palms and said, "I...I don't want you to lose interest seeing me...my man body."

Only then Zhang Xi realized what was happening. He smiled softly despite his aggressive stunt of sitting between a pair of beautiful long legs. "...I think you have nothing to worry about, Yi. Rather...I can't wait to..." his words were ended with soft kisses on Jian Yi's calf. Light kisses on his bare skin made Jian Yi giggled and seeing that he had lightened up, Zhang Xi started placing brazen love bites all over Yi's pale skin. The sound of harsh breathings and rustling of bed sheets were raw in the room as the two entwined their bodies in torrents of passion. It didn't matter that Zhang Xi was clumsy, it didn't matter that both of them were nervous when lips parted and their eyes met.