Chapter 15

The weather had taken a bad turn. In just a few short days, the sunny skies were now replaced by thunder clouds and the whole city was drenched in cold showers. The stream of people at the bar also slowed down, leaving a few regulars scattered in corner huddled in their own conversations. Mo sighed as he peeked out from the staff room and spotted the silver haired Shen Li lounging at the counter care freely. He had been frequenting the bar almost every day on Mo's shift. Why am I attracting these stalkers? He sighed and resigned himself to the task at hand.

Lee greeted him with a pat on shoulder as he went out and prepare for the night. "Hey, is it raining when you come here? I forgot to bring an umbrella." Mo nodded at Shen Li who raised a glass and smiled at him. "Yea, not heavily. May be you can run to the station." Lee hugged himself and chilled. "No way, I am not idiot like you who doesn't catch cold. My physique is weak." Mo slapped his head with a towel and cleaned the glasses. "Everything about you is weak. If you not going, you are welcome to help out tonight." Lee grimaced and said, "No thank you. I have a date tonight. Why will I stay here with you? The thought gives me stomachache."

Mo was about to smack his head again when a customer called him over. "Well, then get out of the way. I got work to do." Lee smirked and tip toed till he was at Mo's ear level. "I think that gorgeous guy is into you. So enjoy work and don't do things I won't do." Mo pushed him out of the way and headed to the counter. "What a coincidence I didn't think I will see you tonight, Mo Guang Shan." Shen Li said with a lazy smile while Mo refilled his cup. His fingers brushed against Mo's when he picked up the glass. Mo retreated his hand almost immediately, trying not to show his unpleasantness on his face. He had no idea why he attracted such characters but it really put him in difficult situation.

Especially this guy. He glanced at the silver haired dude whose appearance stood out like a sore thumb in this dimly lit bar room. Unlike that other bastard, he was really keen and persistent and pry too much into Mo's home situation and his family. He was not much of a sharing person and the way he approached him, asking him questions and occasionally touching his hand or his arm casually at time, made him want to cringe away every time, more than he did toward that black haired bastard.

Now that he thought about it, had not seen that He Tian character since the last time he ambushed him near his house. He swiftly scanned the room and spotted no one resembling him. It was weird; he had never disappeared more than two days since they met. It has been what, he counted the days and 4 days it has been. Did something happen to him? Unconsciously he looked at the entrance as if under the neon sign he might spot the black haired devil as usual but there was no one there. That's a pity. Sighing he returned to arranging stuff on the shelves and half way through, he paused, hands dangling in the air. His face was flushed and he bit his lips.

The fuck did he just thought? No, no. Shake those stupid thoughts out of your head Mo Guang Shan. You should be glad that bastard is not here to pester you. Why the hell you thinking stupid stuff? Get it together, Mo Guang Shan. Slapping hard on cheek, he steeled himself and drove the scattered meaningless thoughts out of his head. "Hey Mo Guang Shan, come and talk with me. I am bored." Shen Li called him over and instantly, he felt the dread replaced his previous rush.

Even though they both similarly annoying, he didn't mind the black haired bastard as much as this one. His eyes seemed to pierce through him and it felt cold and unpleasant whenever he touched his hand. Shaking off the thoughts, he went back to the counter. "Oh your cheeks are red. What happened?" He chuckled and raised his hand to touch Mo's reddened cheek. Mo stepped aside and avoided his hand. "Um...sorry, it is nothing. I was just a little sleepy." Shen Li's smile didn't fade; he retracted his hand and leaned back. "That must be cuz of the weather. You get sleepy when it is that dark and gloomy outside. Do you want to join me for a drink after your shift?"