Chapter 3

Lee was someone with figure so slender and skin fair enough to see the greenish veins right under it. His face was small, with narrow dark eyes and thin brows that he got from his Chinese descendant mother, over all he was a delicate charming thing that attracted people of all genders. And because of that, trouble tended to find him often.

And tonight was no different. He was on his phone with a friend when a dark shadow loomed over him. Even though the streets were brightly lit, the alley was not part of it and a street lamp was the only source of light in the dark narrow place behind the bar. He thought he was getting mugged but after shakily stuffed his phone in pants pocket and turned around, the sight betrayed his thought and for a moment he was puzzled.

There was a couple of man in business suits which was totally out of place for this district, their faces tinged with red and they reeked of alcohol. Oh good, drunkards. He slowly took a step back and smiled, hiding his nervousness. "Good evening gentlemen. I think you've mistaken the entrance. This is employee only. The main entrance for customers is that way." He gestured toward the street, hoping they didn't see his fingers trembled.

The man with a mohawk who was standing closest to him snickered and took a large stride toward him. "Good evening to you as well. Here I thought this was the entrance. Heh Heh... can you show us the way..." he then turned to his partners and said, "To your entrance? Ha ha ha ha" the group laughed like a bunch of hyenas.

Lee watched the insulting display without a word. Being gay and looked the way he did, it wasn't wrong to say he was used to being laughed at. Although it didn't feel good, he couldn't start a fight and brought trouble to the bar. His head was spinning hard, trying to figure out the best way to defuse the situation and escape this horrid situation.

"Hey, why don't you show us a good time? Hmm? I heard gays give the best blow jobs." "Eew, that's nasty dude." "...if you make sure they shut up, there's no difference between man and woman. It's just warm mouth on your cock anyway." The vulgarity was getting to him but he wasn't a macho man who could just swing his fists to defend his pride. With his small frame, he doubted his punches would do much impact on the three six feet giants before him that was if any of his punches landed at all.

The door was only a few feet away from him and he could make a break for it but chances of him escaping them were slim. The mohawk stepped closer to him and laid his hand on his shoulder. "Come on. Play with us, aren't we your precious customers?" "Ha ha dude that sound like you buying him." "Well, he looks like a woman anyway. Hey kid, we will even pay you if you co operate."

Lee cringed, why was it so hard for people to just keep their horny self to themselves and stop degrading other people? Why was life so hard on him just cause he looked the way he did and be up front with his sexuality? He was drawn back to reality by rough touch on his face. All hair on his body stood straight and he had the urge to kick the guy in the nuts and screamed for help.

"Don't play hard to get. You won't be disappointed, we will s.a.t.i.s.f.y you. Thoroughly." the guy's face was so close to him, he could smell the stench of alcohol and cigarette disgustingly. He was about to refute him calmly but there came a slap on his butt. Instantly, all the restraints holding him back broke and he chomped down on the guy's hand on his face. "Aaaaaah the fucking bitch bit me."

Before the other guy regained his posture, he immediately turned to run back to the door but as he already knew, he was caught before he could open the door. The other two threw him against the door. A loud bang came out as his back hit the door and unintentionally he kicked the carton of empty bottles. The quiet dark alley was filled with sharp noise of glass breaking.

He was half picked and half dragged from the neck. "Let me go, you fuckers." He clawed at the hand holding him in place and no longer care of saving the bar's reputation and what not. If he were to go down, he would go down swinging. But before he could display his heroic act, the back door flung open and Mo stepped out. He was never been happier to see that Yankee red head in his life, tears even filled his eyes.