Chapter - 16

Humans are fundamentally in despair for that they are constantly in search for happiness, a moment of relief. For that temporary pleasure, they are willing to die and willing kill for it.

For Mo Guang Shan, the moment when He Tian's lips crushed onto his and despite the forceful grip on his waist, the feeling of lips on his own was soft and tender. That moment was where he felt a fraction of relief from his mind numbingly painful daily life. A part of him was repulse to the sexual advances being done on his body and the other part, the unconscious, was thirst for it. Thirst for the human warmth. Unaware of his own action, his fingers clung onto He Tian's shirt even though half of him was yelling and struggling to break free.

He Tian was prepared to get slugged so hard he might even vomit bile but instead, the red head didn't pull away like he usually does. He felt the shaky fingers digging into his chest, stretching out the shirt. In his whole life, he had been in many relationships that dominantly involve sex and sex alone. Never once he thought about settling for a person. Love was something he wouldn't even dream in wildest dreams. But right now, under this sprinkle of rain, holding this brute red head in his arm and kissing him felt like something a kin to... love...

He broke the kiss gently, hesitating a bit as the wetness left bittersweet taste on his tongue. Under the dingy yellow street light, red head's sharp features were something out of a sketch book. He touched his face, feeling the skin as if to etch into his mind. "Buzz...buzz..." the moment was ruined by phone vibrating in his pocket. As if awaken from a dream, Mo came back to his senses and he immediately pushed He Tian away, blushing so hard like a neon sign. He Tian couldn't hold in a laugh and he let out loud.

"...The fuck you laughing at..."Mo was so angry, mainly at himself, he hugged himself to stop the shaking. "Oh my...phew. That was...something else." He straightened himself and breathed deeply. "I see you are starting to warm up to me." Mo gritted his teeth, he had nothing to retort back. The fuck you did, Mo Gaung Shan. "That...that...is nothing." "Oh?" He Tian cocked an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest. "This doesn't mean anything. I was too tired to think clearly. Wipe that disgusting smirk off your face." He turned around and run his way up the stairs without looking back. "Whatever you say, Little Mo. I will see you tomorrow...Good Night, Little Mo." He Tian shouted after him as he struggled to open the door with his sweaty hands.

Hearing his words, he stopped for a moment. Unable to restrain himself from looking back, he peeked over his shoulder and when their eyes met, goose bumps exploded all over his arms. Almost jumped out of his skin, he opened the door and dashed inside, slamming the door behind him. He Tian watched the whole scene with much glee and he was smiling from ear to ear for the first time in a few weeks. The rain was start gain strength again and after standing like an idiot, staring at Mo's dark door, he turned around and headed back.

Inside the house, Mo was squatting at the door step with his face buried in his palms. "What is wrong with you Mo Gaung Shan....Ugggggh whyyyyyyyyy?" He pulled at his hair and felt embarrassment and disappointment deep inside. For a few minutes, he sat and groaned and cursed at himself and He Tian until he felt exhausted. "I have really gone insane." He muttered to himself as he tried to stand up with the help of the wall and dragged himself to the bathroom, hoping to wash off the warm feeling still lingering on his body.

"What is so important you have to ruin my free time?" He Tian grumbled as he got in and slammed the car door. Secretary Li didn't reply him with childish banter and he glanced from the rear view mirror. "I just got word from Minister, the border patrol has been ordered to stand down. The cargo is now safe to enter." He Tian scoffed, not impressed by the turn of events. "I hate having to owe those rats favors. Well shit, it is solved then all is good. And anything else?" "Three of our guard ships are now accompanying the cargo to prevent any other mishap. Also the board meeting has been called. It is arranged for tomorrow morning, Master."