Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT!
So sorry it has been a couple of months since I last update.
I had tons of assignments and been travelling since last week!
I will update in coming weeks so just a bit more wait 🤣

❤ Thank you for being with me this year and encouraging me to continue with this long ass ff.
3 years 🥲 Can you believe it? It started with me impulsively posting a chapter and it went on so long till now.
I will continue work on this and hopefully we reach the end this year.
From what I imagined, 2 more arc. 🤣 Hopefully.

And I do see the comments. 🤣 My sincere request PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF U DONT FEEL LIKE THIS IS TO YOUR TASTE.
If you find it disgusting, close the tab. It is that easy.
Taking time out of Your Busy Life to send a comment to this mediocre work is a very wasteful thing.

I do not condone or promote Rape or abuse. I am trying to convey how hard it is in life to actually react in a way we are all expected to. Sometimes if not most of the time, we swallow our pain our trauma and just walk through life like we are fine. We are struggling with our inner selves. I sincerely hope people can feel it through this and I can convey that feeling.
I do like the fact ppl put me together with college category. I feel so young. LOL

Anyway, I hope to continue my long ass dark story of He Tian and Mo in 2022 together with you all!

I hope everyone is safe and healthy.
We learnt a lot in past 2 years. I wish everyone on every part of the planet receive peace and remain in peace.

XOXOXOXO