Chapter 8

Time seemed to stop inside the room. He Tian stood at the foot of the bed, totally at ease in black suit, his necktie loosely hang around the neck, the head of black snake flashed vivid in contrast to his pale skin. His dark eyes shone with cold yet teasing glint as they scrutinized Mo who sat on the bed, his eyes seemingly spiting fire at him. "Seem like you have already recovered."

Mo gripped the bed sheets, the urge to hurl fist at He Tian's face boiling inside his chest. It wasn't the pain or the physical abuse that made him angry and wanted to peel the skin of him. No, it wasn't. It was the humiliation that was carved deep inside of him. His life wasn't a pretty one and there were times he had to face the beatings that life gave him but none of the hardship he had to go through before could break his spirit and actually made him felt like he was incapable and a weakling.

"...I already talked with your doctor. There is nothing to worry about. Your wound will heal in a couple of weeks. So during that time, you'd better...." "What is it that you want?" Mo cut off He Tian's speech harshly. His eyes were shooting daggers at the person who leisurely strolling beside the bed.

Taken aback by sudden question, He Tian stopped pacing in front of him and faced him, a lazy smile hanged on his face. "What do I want? Lil Mo...sigh...you are really forgetful. Didn't I tell you that..." He moved closer to the bed, just a few paces away from Mo. "What I want is you."

Mo scooched back a bit, still weary of the other person obviously. Noticing Mo's reaction toward him, He Tian's smile soften a little but it didn't take more than a couple of seconds before it resumed into his usual condescending smirk. "You had your way with me all you want. That is more than enough. My life has always been crappy, one more dog bite not gonna make a dent." Even though his words sounded tough, in reality he was shaking in anger and felt deeply vulnerable inside.

"Wow, I am hurt. I know my actions were not classy but to be called dog bite...aren't you taking it too far?" He flashed a fake smile which made Mo shivered, the hair on the nape of his neck stood up, alarmingly. "You have got what you wanted. Let me go. Don't appear before me ever again." Mo prepared to leave the bed but he was held in place by a tight grip on his shoulder.

"You still haven't listen to what I want, lil Mo. Where do you think you are going?" He Tian's voice was so low and overly sweet it could make the skin of people hearing it crawl but Mo sat there, glaring at him, not yielding a bit. He Tian reached up to his face and gingerly stroked his cheek. Goosebumps exploded all over Mo's body from such intimate act. "What I want is you. Didn't I tell you before? I like you. Be Mine and let me love you."

Previosuly, the fear toward He Tian still lingered inside Mo but that was untill he heard that phrase. Love? He was raped and beaten half dead because he love him? Love? The veins on his forehead throbbed and he slapped He Tian's hand away. Didn't register what was happening fully, He Tian couldn't react when Mo grabbed him by his collar.

"Do you fucking think I will whore myself out for useless pretty words like love? You can rape me or beat me up all you want but never belittle me." He Tian didn't try to break free from Mo's grip, instead he smiled and said cooly, "I have never belittle you, lil Mo. Why can't you believe I truly like you?"

In all of his life, Mo never felt digusted with something so much he tasted the bile in the back of his mouth. But this time, he couldn't even keep looking at He Tian's face. Yanking off his hands, Mo moved further away from him. This bastard is mental. There was no way to break through him. He seemed to think the world revolve around him and it probably does in his world but there was no way he gonna yield to him.

After a few minutes of silence, Mo thought of something. He lie back with a mocking smile and said, "Then how about it? Since you love me so damn fucking much. Kneel and bow down before me, and beg me, only then I will go out with bastard like you." There was no way tyrant like him who thought himself as god would sit there and took such taunt silently. Mo prepared himself in case things took a bad turn. He Tian looked at him, his eyes steady and face passive, it was impossible to read his expressions.

"Ok." Mo thought he heard wrong. "What?" He Tian shrugged and said, "Well, so long as I kneel and beg you, you will go out with me right? I have to give whatever my lil Mo want." He climbed onto the bed, Mo inched further away from him but before he could make an escape, He Tian pounced on him and pinned him down. He smiled widely and licked his lips like a tiger conquered his prey. "You said kneel and bow, you didn't say where. He knelt over Mo who was sprawled out on the bed and continue his speech like a triumph king. "So kneeling over you also count."

Mo stared at him dumbly and couldn't make any sound. He had never imagined such scenario happening and literally he had no words to retort. He Tian then bend down and touched his forehead on Mo's chest. "I beg you, Lil Mo. Become mine, please." Mo felt his heart squeezed painfully as He Tian's weight bore down on him but he couldn't move. "You...you bastard! You...you...."

He Tian smiled widely as he watched Mo's face turned completely vermillion from anger and frustration and couldn't help but feel elated and surprisingly fulfilled deep inside. He gently pecked Mo's lips and quickly retreated before the other one started attacking him. Surely, the moment he got up, Mo picked up a tray from nightstand and threw at him. He Tian ducked and avoided the flying object and let it crashed behind him.

"Be good, Lil Mo. Since I already did what you asked of me, we are dating starting now. But I still have some work to finish so, I will accompany you after I am done with them." He Tian winked at him and gave him a fly kiss. Mo was so angry, he was trembling from head to toe. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD, DON'T THINK YOU WON. FUCK." He shouted and threw pillow at his direction.

He Tian laughed and caught the weapon mid air. "Well, that was what you said. I am just following your words. Right down to detail. Lil Mo, do you really shamlessly want to go back on your words?" He cocked a brow and question Mo who looked like volcano on verge of erupting. "You fucking cunning bastard, dare to trick me. I am never dating nor going anywhere near someone as low as you."

He Tian chuckled and walked over to him. Mo unconsciously cringed when he felt He Tian held him down with both hands on shoulder. The pressure on his shoulders was so strong he couldn't move an inch. "You can argue but in the end, you're still going to lose yourself to me. Don't waste your energy. You have no idea how persistent I can be." He smiled gently at him and kissed him again.

"Well, since we are already dating...I will call you later, darling." He Tian said with face full of smiles and walked out of the room. Mo was left, stunned on bed, trembling from head to toe. The defeat was so big he couldn't even make a sound. His whole being was vibrating with hatred and anger, if he could, he would have exploded on spot. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD....." finally he shouted with a voice so deep and hoarse that appeared to come from bottom of his lungs as He Tian left the room and the door swung shut behind him.

He Tian was pleased with himself as he headed out of the room and met with his secretary who was so curious with what had happened, he looked like a kid expecting candy. But before he could ask, a loud crash came out of the room followed by several loud breaking noises. He Tian laughed heartily but never did he slow in his pace. "Let's go, we gonna be late for meeting." He said with a big smile.

Secretary Li looked at him awed and thought to himself, what exactly happened behind those doors. They waited for the elevator in silence, He Tian was obviously in good mood and Secretary could no longer help with himself. "Um, Master He. About Mr.Mo. What are we going to do with him?" "Nothing. If he wants to go, then escort him back." He thought he heard wrong. "What?" He Tian chuckled, "I said if he wants to go home, let him go. Make sure he arrives safely."

"Oh...I see. Of course, if you have ended with him, I will make sure he is compensated as well." Secretary Li nodded to himself, thinking obviously there was no way his master would be pinning after some bartender. Plus, the other guy was undoubtedly straight man. There was no way.... "Ended? No, we are dating, starting today. So no need to confine him, now is there?" The elevator bell dinged and the door opened. He Tian comfortably walked in leaving Secretary Li who had his mouth hanging and unable to move from spot behind.

'Aren't you getting on?" He Tian asked. Only then, Secretary Li remembered the elevator and stumbled he got on. Just what on earth happened?"