Pep rally part 2

Jughead and I had gone back to the trailer and I decided to change into a hoodie and leggings. My beanie wearing boyfriend smiled at me. I quirked my eyebrow "What?"

"You and your hoodies." Jug said. 

I chuckled "yeah, laugh it up because that's all I wear most of the time."

At the pep rally Jug and I stood behind the bleachers and watching from where we were standing. Archie came over when he saw us. "Sup, Red" I said

Jug chuckle "What you doing"

"I came to tell you were going to tell keller. or at least I am." Archie said.

Jug smiled as I leaned into him "Were not going to do the bro hug thing so why don't we nod like douches while we suppress our feelings." 

"Adison?" Arch said. "I'm sorry that I was rude to you when we barely met." 

I put my hand out "Woe dude, no chic flick moments." when I said this Jughead chuckle and kissed my cheeks. 
I was watching the pep rally when I notice Cheryl run off. So I look at Jug and he nodded before I ran off towards the girls locker room. "Cheryl sweetie" I said carefully as I walked over to her.
The redhead turned towards me and broke down and I ran to her and hugged her. "Hey I got you. Shhhhh. I know honey." I said as she cried into my shoulder.
"You dont understand he was supposed to come back." She said.
I grabbed her face "hey, I know what thats like. Not losing a sibling but my dad was murdered when I thought everything was going to be alright."
"I'm sorry" Cheryl said.
I grabbed a piece of paper I kept in my pocket and wrote my phone number down "here's my number. Call me. I don't care what time of day it is whether it's three in the morning if you need me I'm there. And I know it ain't much but stay at my trailer when needed too. I'm not a brother or twin but I'll be there when you need me okay sweetie."
"Why you so nice to me?" Cheryl asked.
"Because I been in the same spot you've been" I said.
She hugged me tight.
When I was beginning to leave I saw Veronica and Betty standing in the doorway. "I see what you did" Betty said.
Veronica said "That was really sweet."
I smiled at them "I have been there where she's been guys. Now I have to go catch up with Jug." I said.
I met up with Jug behind the bleachers. "Everything okay?" Jughead asked.
I looked at him before grabbing his hand "Everything is fine." I said. "Pops?"
We left the school with Archie and made our way to Pops in my car. When we got there Veronica and Betty were already in a booth "you guys want to join us?" Betty asked.
I spoke up with a smile "But only if you're treating." Jug hopped behind Veronica and I sat on his lap.
Jughead put his hand out Veronica and she said "Veronica Lodge"
"Jughead Jones the Third" My boyfriend said.
I chuckle. I thought to myself maybe for one moment we can be just teens but being a Wimchester in Riverdale that may not be the case.