The Concert part 1

Adison's POV:

I was going to drop the twins off at FP's so I can get ready for the concert and deal with school. I miss Dean and I wish he could be here. I got the twins dress in these outfits

 I got the twins dress in these outfits

And I got dress in this

Then half way through I'll change into this

So I dropped everything off at FP's trailer and the twins

So I dropped everything off at FP's trailer and the twins. "Thank you for taking care of them today." I said.
"No problem. I'll bring them by for the concert later." He said.
I smiled and then Jughead came out. "Everything is in there including their bottles and some baby food. If Forsyth gets fussy give him his blanky which is in there but other than that they should be fine."
He nods and then said bye for now. Jughead grabbed my hand. "How are you?"
I shrugged "I miss my brothers. Jughead, why does everyone leave me. Am I not good enough? What did I do. I do everything for people and they just leave."
Jughead just look at me "I don't know. I do know is that they are missing out on the amazing girl you are." He said and pulled me in a hug. "I love you."
"I love you too." I said and he kissed me and I kissed back.
We made it to school and I was working on the list of songs I was going to perform. I was practicing a song that I decided on about 5 songs for me to sing and about 5 I'm singing with others. "Juggy, can you sing a song with me?"
He looked at me with raised eyebrows "why?"
"Because it's a song that I need a guy voice and you actually have a good voice."
He nods "only for you Adison Winchester."
"Yay." I said and kissed his cheek. I was going to get up but he pulled me back down and kissed my lips.
I kissed him back. I pulled away but he pulled me back for one more kiss. We let go for breath before kissing one more time. We looked at each other "one more" I said. He grabbed my neck and was going to kiss when Archie, Veronica and Betty came in.
"Are we interrupting something" Archie asked.
I shook my head "nope. Just loving on each other a little more today."
"So next weekend, do you guys want to go on a romantic getaway?" Veronica asked. "We have a cabin a few hours away."
I shrugged "but what about the twins." I asked.
"I'm sure my dad would watch them for a couple days babe" Jughead said.
I was thinking "but I never been away from them longer that a few hours."
"You need it. After everything that's happened you need a couple days." Jughead said.
I kissed Jughead "okay. Thanks V."
"Now do you girls want to do a cover with me tonight?" I asked.
"Sure" the girls said.
"I won't be in classes today. So I'll see you at lunch babe." I said. "Got to work on sound and mic check."
I leaned in to kiss Jughead. "Love you"
"Love you too."
"Meet me before lunch girls for rehearsal." I said.
They nod. And I left the room.
I was walking the halls when I met up with Cheryl. "Hey." I said.
"Hey" she said. "You okay?"
I shrugged. "I lost two brothers. Ones dead and the other just leaves me."
"As a wise girl once told me Family don't end in blood.' I'm here for you." She said.
I hugged her. Then we parted ways.

It was now the night of the concert I changed into my outfit. And did my hair like this

The next thing I did was I got ready and went to do one last mic check before the crowd got here

Then at 7:00 it was time to sing.