Adison's nightmares

Later that day Jughead came home with me and we decided to go take a nap because what else are we going to do. I had a headache so i took my migraine pain killers which they make me sleepy so i was out like a light.

Dean's POV:
Sam and I came home to see Adison and Jughead in the bedrooom. Adison is sleeping and Jughead is typing on his laptop. "Hey, man"
Jughead looked up "Dean right?"
"Yup, She have a migraine?" I asked knowing the pain on her face as she slept.
Jughead nodded with a worry look. "Yeah, she get those a lot?" He asked.
"Yeah, the meds tend to make her sleepy. And it may seem like I don't like you hell I don't like any boys she talks to but that's because all i want to do is make sure she's safe so thank you for looking out for her. Adison though probably won't admit that she needs you but just know she's been through hell. Just be careful with her. I know you like her." I said.
Jughead smiled "No, Dean, i love her. Adison has this sparkle in her eyes when she smiles and she's a badass. She is beautiful and she doesn't take people's shit. I never thought i would fall for her but i did and I don't think i want a life without her in it."
"You have our blessing to date Adison. But you hurt her i will kill you." I said.
Jughead was about to speak when we heard a scream and i ran to her "hey it's okay Adison. I got you. You're safe." I say calming her down.
She opened her brown eyes and was trying to calm her breathing. "Dean" she breathed out with tears in her eyes. All i want to do is take her pain away. I look over at Jughead knowing this is the first time he has seen this. "All you have to do is reassure her." I said.
Jughead nodded and walked over.

Jughead's POV:
Wow i knew Adison was having nightmares but I didn't know that they were that bad. I whispered "you're okay." And i started rubbing her back. When Adison heard my voice she hugged me as tight as she could like i was her lifeline.
The next words shocked me when Adison said "Don't leave"
I answered "never. I am never going to leave you."