Nick St Claire pt 2

Veronica's POV:

I was on stage when I notice Nick leading Adison out of the venue. When dad got up to speak I rush with the Pussycats and Cheryl to go help her.
We found Nick lifting up Adison's dress off her and pulling her underwear down. We pulled him off and beat the shit out of him into unconsciousness.
I go to shake Adison awake. "Adison. Honey wake up."
"Veronica." She whispered.
"Your safe." I said. "What do you need?"
"Jughead. I want Jughead. I need Jughead." She kept repeating. She just wanted Jughead.
"Cheryl. Watch her. So I can call Jughead."
I grabbed Adison's phone since he'll probably answer her over me.

Jughead's POV:

I was getting cleaned up after the serpent
Initiation when I got a call from Adison. "Hey babe."
"Jughead it's Veronica. Something bad happened. Get to the Five Seasons." She said. I hung up and grabbed my jacket.
"Toni that tattoo has to wait. My girlfriend in trouble."
"Wait she okay?" She asked.
I shook my head and rushed out. "Wait we want to come." Said Sweet Pea with Fangs in tow.
I didn't argue just nod and sped off on my motorcycle. I got there in record time. I ran in to meet Veronica. "What happened?"
"Nick St. Asshat roofied Adison and tried to rape her." She said. And as soon the words came out of her mouth it took all my power to not go kill him my self.
Veronica took me to Adison and I saw her with Cheryl who was trying to comfort her. I went over to Adison and rubbed her back "hey, it's Jughead. Adison I'm here." And she latched to me like I'm her lifeline. She cried into my shoulder. I asked her "want to go home?" She shook her head no in my shoulder. "Want to go to my trailer?" I asked. She nod yes.
I picked her up and walked her out.
"If I ever see his face again I will kill him."

Sweet Pea's POV:

This is the first time I ever seen Jones take control like that or seen him angry. Even I know not to piss him off. I can't believe a piece of shit tried to do that to a girl like Adison. I think I finally realized why Jughead and Adison belong together. They are there for each other not like Betty is or Archie. Adison loves Jughead and Vice versa. That is evident. Now I get what Toni was saying.

Adison's POV:

Jughead took me back to his trailer and just let me cry. He held me and laid me down. "Jughead, I'm scared. If Veronica, the Pussycats and Cheryl didn't show up it would have happened again and I don't think I could have taken it again."
He just hugged me "it s okay I'm here and no ones going to hurt you." He went to get up. "Please stay."
"I will be back but I got to call your brothers." He said.
I nod and he left the room.
I laid there crying and wanting this pain to go away. I started humming a song to myself.

Jughead's POV:

I went out of the room to call Dean to let him know. "Hello"
"Hey Dean Adison is staying with me. Something happened and I just got her calmed down." I said.
"Everything okay?" He asked.
"No" I said.
He then asked "want us to come over?"
I thought for a second "no. Just come over in the morning. I just got her to lay down."
"Okay. Thanks for taking care of her." Dean said.
I said "Always."
We hung up and I went into the room "hey," I said rubbing her back. "They're coming in the morning. Do you want me to grab you some pjs you left here?"
She nods.
I go grab these clothes

and hand them to her to which she goes in the bathroom and change

and hand them to her to which she goes in the bathroom and change. Then comes out and cuddles with me. Till we both fell asleep in each other's arms.