Finding Polly

We all were sitting in the lounge talking about finding Polly. My belly was getting bigger and getting hard to hide. I realized I had another appointment tomorrow but were suppose to find Polly.
"Hey Betty is there anyway I can come a little later tomorrow? I have a doctors appointment tomorrow." I asked.
Jug rubbed my shoulder. And Veronica smiled at me knowing what's it about.
"Is there something wrong?" Betty asked.
I sighed knowing I'm not going to be able to hide it any longer from the group. "Yeah, I guess so. Not really though." I closed my eyes trying to not let tears fall.
Jug hugged me and whispered in my ear "You don't have to say anything."
I shook my head "it's time I tell them."
He nods and held my hand.
"I'm pregnant. Just to be clear here. Jughead and I never had sex together. This summer before I moved here I was kidnapped as a ransom against my brothers. I was tortured in every way possible and that includes rape. The timing is too perfect to not be my kidnappers." I looked to Jug. "Jug already decided to be a father figured to the baby."
Everyone looked at me. Before anyone could say anything the bell rang and I hurried out of the lounge and to the bathroom and cried. Cheryl came in and saw I was crying. My redhead friend hugged me. "Hey, I got you Ads. Everything's okay."
"How Cheryl? I'm so fucking scared. Cheryl, he's in Riverdale. I'm scared. I wish he would have killed me. I'm so damn broken." I said sobbing.
Cheryl looked at me "Adison Winchester. You listen to me. Dont you ever say that. You are going to be alright. Maybe not now but soon. I'm going to be there for you."
I sniffed. "Cheryl why you friends with me?"
She smiled "Because you girl have been here for me no matter what. I dont know what you've been through Adison. But I do know that you Adison Winchester are the one that stands up for her friends. You are a girl that will cross oceans and climb mountains for her friends and family. You are the one that everyone goes to for comfort. You dont take people's shit and put them in their places when they need it. You stand up for others when they cant stand up for themselves. Adison Winchester you are a Badass."
I looked at Cheryl and hugged her. "I want you to be one of my baby's godmothers Cheryl."
She smiled in shocked. "Come on."

Jugheads POV:

After explaining everything going on, Adison left the room in a rush. I go to follow her but Archie stopped me. "Is that the reason the guy that attacked her is dangerous?"
"Yes, Archie. Look, that stays between us. We need someone with her. Make sure he cant get near her." I said protectiveness coming over me.
Arch look at me with realization "you guys dating. And you love her that's why you offer to help raise the kid."
I smiled "I cant live without her."
"It's cool dude." He said.
I walked out of the room "I'm going to check on my girlfriend."
I walked next to the bathroom and heard Adison and Cheryl. I heard her say she wished the guy had killed her. It was then I knew that my girlfriend was truly broken. But I will do what I can to put her back together.

Adison's POV:

I walked out of the bathroom to see Jughead "You know everytime I have a breakdown doesn't mean you have to wait outside the bathroom." I said.
He smiled "I know but it's my job to look out for you."
"And thank you" I said hugging my boyfriend.

The next day as was planned I went to the doctors. Today we are finding out the gender. Jug decided to go with me knowing I would need his support. "Hi, Miss Winchester and Mr. Jones. So today we are finding out the gender right?"
I smiled at my doctor "yes ma'am" I said.
The doctor put the stuff on for the ultrasound and she showed me the baby. "Okay, it looks like we have a gender. Are you going want it to be a surprise or not?"
I smiled "can you put it in an envelope so we can look with our families and friends?"
The doctor nods "Of course."

After we left we went back to the trailer so I could change into comfier clothes for searching for people.
I put this outfit on because it is cold out.

I wore my hair like this

We yelled for Polly. I'm talking to Veronica and Kevin. "So how's your appointment go?" Veronica asked.
I looked at them "it went well. Jughead went with me. In fact he gone with me to all the appointments."
"Really? Do you know the gender yet?" Kevin asked.
I smiled. "We do."
"Do you know the names you want?" Veronica asked.
"I have a couple ideas." I said. "What you guys doing tonight?"
"Clubbing. You want to come?" My raven hair best friend ask.
I shook my head. "I'm going out with Jug and his dad tonight. He wants me to meet him."
She smiled. "That's nice. Hey, when's your birthday?"
I sighed "I'll tell you. But I dont like it."
She nods.
"Okay. It's October 2nd." I said.
She asked me "Why dont you like your birthday?"
I looked at her holding back tears. "That's the day my mom died. She died giving birth to me."
She gasped. "Wow, I didn't know that."
I smiled "I don't talk about it."
We continued looking for Polly and we see the Blossoms but I walked away before I say anything. I walk up to Jug and hugged him to which he hugged me back. I buried my face into his chest because my head started pounding
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.
I spoke with pain in my voice. "Headache"
He nods. "Stay here. I'll go tell Betty."
I nod.

Jughead's POV:

I walked over to Betty. "Hey, Betts. I'm taking Adison home. She's not feeling well."
"Is everything okay?" She asked.
"I think she's getting a migraine. I look over to her and she collapsed.