Nick St. Claire part 1

Adison's POV:

I got up for school and got dressed in this

And then headed to meet up with Veronica. She introduced me to her friend Nick St. Claire and I waved. They mentioned they were having a party. I politely declined and said that I'll be at the Sodale project tomorrow. I shook Nicks hand "nice to meet you."
I was going to leave for lunch to go see the twins when I ran into Cheryl. "Hey girl want to come with me to see the twins. I bet they would love to meet they're Aunt."
"I would love to. Are you going to Veronicas friends party?"
I shook my head "I don't like going to parties. Especially after Jughead and mine surprise party. But I'll be at the Sodale project." I said.

We left to go see the twins. "Hi babies. Mommy's here. This is your Aunt Cheryl. But you probably won't be able to say that right away so you can call Aunt Cherry. She's mommy's best friend and basically sister. Next time I'll bring Aunt Veronica but mommy wanted you to meet Cheryl. Cheryl meet Olivia Rose and Forsyth Dean." I said.
"Aww, they're so tiny. Do you know when you can bring them home?" She asked.
I shook my head "the doctors said it could be another two months. But they are growing more each day."
She smiled and talked to them. "When you get out Aunt Cheryl going to spoil you guys rotten and probably Veronica too."
I chuckled "alright Cheryl let's get back to school."

Later that day I met up with Jughead because he wanted to ask me a question and it seemed pretty serious. I went to kiss him "hey babe."
He kissed back "I missed you."
"What's going on?" I asked.
He looked at me like he was struggling to tell me so I just guessed "you joining the serpents."
He nods his head "how you know?"
"Because I know you besides I think it's kind of hot." I said. "And badass."
He smiled "What did I do to deserve you?"
I looked him in the eyes "you did everything and nothing at the same time. I thought you were just a cute boy but then you tore down my walls. You are the reason I sleep at night and wake up every morning. Before I met you I was ready to end it all but you were there for me. I love you so much words can't describe. I believe God made you for me. And I thank God everyday that you are here." I kissed him. "And if being a serpent is what you want to do then I support you. I don't care what happens with you as long as you don't get hurt I'm there. I also know that these guys aren't all bad. Just because some apples are rotten don't mean the whole tree is. All families have the oddballs right?"
"Thank you." He whispered.

The Sodale project was today and I wanted to be with my boyfriend but I promised Veronica I come to support her. So I decided on this outfit

I wore the boots instead of sandals

I wore the boots instead of sandals. So I put this on and met outside the Penthouse with Veronica. "Hey girl how was the party."
"Okay then Betty said some really rude things. Do you know what's going on?" She asked.
I shooked my head. "Not really. I have been really focus on Jughead and the twins mostly."
She nod in understanding.

We got to place of the project take off party and a lot of people showed up. I greeted Mr. Andrews. "Hi sir."
"Hello, how you doing after the shooting?" He said.
I smiled "I'm doing amazing. I'm healing up just fine."
"Good. And thank you again for doing that." He said. "You didn't have to."
I replied "I know but I would do it all over again. You are one of the few decent people in this town."
I shook his hand and went to stand and watch Veronica and the Pussycats.
Next thing I know Nick came up. "I see you are friends with Veronica."
"I am. Nick right?" I said.
He nod "you didn't come last night."
"I know. I was busy." I said.
"What's your name again?" He said.
I smile "Adison."
"Well Adison care for a drink." He said.
"A water be fine" I said.
"Okay." He said. He disappeared and came back for a minute later.
He handed me a drink "thanks" I said.
I was swaying to the music when suddenly I became dizzy.
"You okay?" Nick asked.
"Yeah, dizzy." I said.
"Want to get some air." He asked.
I nod and but I couldn't move. I felt myself being dragged and I tried to fight it but I couldn't. I tried to fight the blurriness but I couldn't until the blackness came over.