Carrie? The musical

Adison's POV:

I was walking into the school with the twins in their stroller. I was wearing this outfit

And the twins were dress in this

I went to the lounge and saw Veronica crying

I went to the lounge and saw Veronica crying. "Hey what's wrong?"
"The musical. Well Betty." She said.
"Come here." I said and pulled her into a hug.
"Kay, what happened?" I asked.
"She said I was a mean girl." Veronica said. "Because of my family."
I nod "hey, remember we're not our parents. And besides she can't say shit when she kissed your boyfriend. Remember you have tabs on her too. She wants to start shit what about her family. Her family is not all sunsets and rainbows. I know my family is not perfect either. My point is no family is perfect all parents have a past. She shouldn't have said it."
She hugged me.

Why everyone was busy going over lines I saw a microphone and decided to grab it and sing a song Rewrite your story

When I was done I looked up to see Jug filming me. I smiled "Hey you."
He put the camera done "I love you."
"Love you too."

I had a bad feeling about the play. I was helping with the costumes opening night. I was helping a girl named Midge when I saw the black hood. "Midge. Run." I pulled my knife out of the sleeve of my arm. I watched his next move. I tried to stop him but he knocked the knife out of my hand. He slammed my head into the wall a couple times before I blacked out.

Jughead's POV:

The scene when Midge was suppose to come out but instead she was pinned to the wall dead. Where's Adison? I looked around the stage with a panic. I got to find her. I went in the back and found her unconscious against the wall and her head bleeding. I ran to her. "Adison?. Adison!" She wasn't answering. I check for a pulse but it was weak. "I can't lose her." I thought. I picked her up and carried her out of the building to her brothers. Dean came over "we got to get her the hospital." I said.
We rushed her the ER. My dad has the twins.
They wheeled her back. Dean and Sam stand there and I just want to have her in my arms.
An hour later the Doctor came out. "She's going to be fine. She is going to have a nasty concussion so nothing strenuous for a few days. I do want her to stay overnight just to be on the safe side."
"Can I see her." I asked.
The Doctor said yes and we get her room and go see her.
"Jughead." She said.
I walked over there and hugged her. "I was so scared. I thought I was never going to see you again."
"I told her to run. I tried to save her." She said crying. "He killed her and I tried to fight him but he's so much bigger than me."
"Hey, I got you. I'm never letting you go." I said. She nods.
"I love you." She said.
"I love you too." I said. I kissed her forehead. "Why don't you get some rest."
"Can I have a shake from Pops?" She asked.
Dean said " I'll go get it for you kiddo."
She smiled. "Love you."
Dean kissed her forehead then left. "Love you too" and her brothers left.

Adison's POV:

The funeral came and gone and I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. I saw the girls mom and I apologized. "It should have been you" she said.
I started crying. Jug pulled me against his chest. "Hey, she tried to save your daughter."
"It's all her fault. She's a curse."
Jughead was getting pissed. "Hey," I whispered. "Let's just go. I got to get the twins home to bed." I said.
He nods. "I'm sorry, sweetie."
"It's fine. She's right it is my fault."
"I got you." He said. "It is not your fault. You tried to save her." I nod. But deep down I felt like it was my fault.
He lifted my chin "hey, not everything bad that happens is your fault. Sometimes life is just shit. You did what you could. You fought back and that's what matters. You tried to help."
I nod.
When we got home we put the babies to bed. We sat on the couch and I laid in Jughead's lap. He looked down and smiled and then kissed me. I kissed him back. "I love you."
"I love you too." I said.