Emotional rollercoaster

Adison's POV:

The next day Jughead and I got up and got dressed. I was wearing this

After that I decided to go with Jughead to see his dad

After that I decided to go with Jughead to see his dad. He wanted to go in by himself so I reassured him I'm here if he needs me. When he came back out he looked upset. "Come here" he hugged me hiding his head in my shoulder. " Shh, I got you. Let me go talk to him. Wait here." He nods.

I went to Keller "let me talk to FP." I said.
He walked me to him.  "Why would you push him away. Why did you confess?"" I said.
"Because I had to." FP said.
"You're protecting someone. Tell me whose after him." I said.
"No, get out of here." He said.
"Look at me FP. I know exactly who did it. I my brothers have a big enough clue to who did it and so do I." I said.
"Why?" He said.
"Because us Winchesters seen enough and I am going to get you out of jail. I would do anything to see Jughead happy." I said.
"Go. Please." He returned.
I nod. I walked out of the station to Jughead. "I'm sorry Jughead. He didn't do it I saw it in his eyes."
"Can we go to the school so I can apologize to Cheryl."
I nod. I grabbed his hand and we walked to school.

Veronicas POV:

The next day at school neither Jughead or Adison came in and I was worried about Adison. We were at lunch when I asked the group minus the couple "have you guys seen Adison?" I asked.
They shook their heads no. Archie said "Jughead still with her. I don't think they're coming in today."
"I'm worried about them. But I'm more worry for Adison because she has a concussion." I said. "With her being pregnant don't you think this is a little too much for her."
Archie nods "they weren't taking it good. Did you ever found out how she got a concussion?"
I shook my head "no but if she does I probably can't say, she is in enough danger as it is."
He nods in understanding. I see them walked in looking dreadful. Jughead goes to apologize when Cheryl tears up and goes to hit him but Adison just hugs her.

Adison's POV:

When we got to school we walked into the cafeteria and Jughead went to Cheryl to apologize. "I'm sorry Cheryl."
Cheryl was crying and went to hit him but I hug her instead. "Hey, shh I got you Cheryl." I say rubbing her back. "Come on. Let's go clean you up."
We went to the bathroom. I helped her wipe her tears. "Hey kiddo your okay." I said.
"Why are you so nice to me." She said. "How do you handle this I don't know how to handle this?"
"Cheryl, first off you just found out some stuff about your brother and you're mourning. Second, I'm here for you. "You're like my sister and I am always going to need you. I know I'm not Jason but I'm here through it all."
She hugged me "I love you"
"I love you too." I said.

I left the bathroom to see Jughead come out of Weatherbees office. "You okay?"
He shook his head. "No," I hugged him.
"Im sorry." I said. "I feel like it's my fault"
He looked at me "what no. Why would you think that."
"Because I have an instinct but I can't say it because I don't have enough evidence." I said crying.
He holds my face "No, you've been here for me more than anyone ever has. I am so thankful for what you have done but you can't stress yourself because of the baby. I'm glad you're here now. We will figure it out." He kissed me and I kissed back.
"I'll never get tired of this." I said.
He smiled at me "Here let's do it again."
We kissed and it was amazing.
My I phone rang in the middle of it "hello," I said.
"Adison, can you come home. I think we found something that may help us get FP out of jail." Dean said.
"Okay, I'll call the gang over." I said.