Jughead and Adison's Birthday part 1

I was with my boyfriend and Archie watching them play a video game when Mr. Andrews came in "I'm sorry I'm missing your birthday this weekend Jug."
"It's fine. I dont do anything for my birthday but I may take Ads out since it's her birthday too." Jughead said.
"Oh happy birthday Adison" Fred said.
"Thanks" I said. After Fred left the room with Archie. "Who told you it's my birthday too."
"Veronica did." He said.
"Well, I guess so want to see a movie? And what about Pops" I said.
"Just when I thought I couldn't love you more I fall for you even more." Jug said. We kissed and it turned into a mini make out session.
"Jughead Jones, you are going to be the death of me." I said.

Veronica's POV:

I was ranting about my family problems "anyway enough about my problems. Betty you were saying something about Jughead's birthday?"
"I was saying how his dad never had a birthday party" Betty said.
"Wait when's his birthday?" I asked.
"The 2nd which is tomorrow. Why?" Betty said.
Then I was trying to remember why the date was so familiar when it came to me "yeah, Adison's is tomorrow too."
"So why dont we combine their birthdays and throw them a surprise birthday." She said.
Adison is not going to like this. I said to myself. "No. Jughead doesn't like his birthday." Archie said.
"As much as I love a cute party dress. I can't agree with this either. Adison really hates her birthday." I said. "And I know she will flip."
"Everyone says they hate they're birthday but no one really means it" Kevin said.
"Jughead means it. And by the sounds of it so does Adison. Besides wouldn't they be doing something on their own. They said they were making plans for a movie and Pops after." Archie said.
"See Betts dont worry about it. The couple probably wants to spend sometime alone with each other on their birthday." I said.
I saw Adison walking to the food table when Chuck came in and went to talk to her but he ended up rubbing her butt to which she kicked his ass. I smirked. "Now there's my best friend."
Chuck ended up going to talk to Ethel when Betty decided to make a scene and I saw part of what I saw when we found the playbook which I need to talk to Adison about. "Betty, you okay"
"Look there's alot of things I cant control but I can make sure my friends have a great birthday."
I mentally facepalm myself. "Betty," I said.
"Let's do it at my house." Archie said. I smacked him upside the head.
"Look it will just be inner-circle." Betty said.
I sighed. Jughead's has like two friends. Which is basically Archie and Adison and Adison friends are me Cheryl, and Jughead. "You do realize one of her best friends is Cheryl right?" I said to Betty.
"But she's not inner circle" Betty said.
"Yes but Adison considers her family." I said.
"We just won't tell her." She said.
I love Betty but she knows absolutely nothing about Adison.

Betty's POV:

After school I went to see FP. "Woe. I didn't see you."
"I dont mean to ambush you Mr. Jones. I know you're not that big on birthdays. But a couple friends our throwing him and his girlfriend a surprise birthday." I said. "You being there would be special."
"You dont quit do you?" He asked.
"Rarely if ever." I said.

After talking to FP, I saw Adison's brothers. "Hi, I'm a friend of Adison."
Sam said "oh you help with the Blue and Gold."
I nod "yes, I have a question for you two."
"Sure shoot." Dean said.
"A few friends and I want to throw Adison and Jughead a surprise birthday party and I was wondering if you guys could stop in to say hi." I asked.
Dean spoke first "look Betty I don't think that is a good idea. Adison ain't for all that nor does she ever like anything big done on her birthday. And it sounds to me Jughead doesn't either."
"Yeah besides I think they would want  to do something together since you know they are dating. Plus with Adison being pregnant I think that would be a little much for her?" Sam said.
"Yeah but I think a low key one would be fine."
Dean and Sam sighed "Fine, we'll be there."

Adison's POV:

I was putting on an outfit for my date with Jughead.

And my hair like this

Jughead asked me with concerned "I been trying to figure out why you dont like your birthday

Jughead asked me with concerned "I been trying to figure out why you dont like your birthday. Why's that?"
When he asked me tears welled in my eyes "well, my mom died while giving birth to me so in a way I feel like it's my fault."
Jug grabbed my face in his hands "Look at me. It is not your fault. You did nothing. Stuff happens. I know for a fact that I can't live without you. I love you. And I'm not just saying that. I love being with you and I love how you go out of the way to help others. And I love how you smile and your dimples show. I know we just met but you are my soulmate. You are like my oxygen. And this baby girl is going to love you too."
I kissed him. "Can we just go home after this movie."
"Yeah. Let me stop by Archie's for a change of clothes." Jughead said.
I nod into his shoulder.

After the movie, we left to go grab Jughead's stuff. We opened the door to a yell "Surprise!"