Dean's gone?

Adison's POV:

I was getting the twins ready in their outfits

I put matching pants and coat on them both. I fed them. Then Jughead came in and got them in their car seats so I can get dress. I got dress in this outfit

I put my hair up in a bun and got my stuff together

I put my hair up in a bun and got my stuff together. When I was done we put the twins in the car and went to meet up with Archie, Veronica and Betty at Pops. "Hey guys." I said. We were talking about whatever when my phone rang. I see it's Sam and I frowned. Normally Dean calls me. Jughead looks at me befuddled. "You okay." I nod. "Yeah. I got to take this." I put Forsyth in his car seat and stepped outside.
I answered the phone "is everything okay?" I asked.
"Adison, Deans gone." Sam said.
"What? Why? What happened?" I asked.
"Well, remember back when that whole leviathan thing." He asked.
"Yeah and." I said for him to continue.
"Well he just vanished." He said.
I put my hand over my mouth. "Are you coming back?"
"No, Adison. It's time I start my life and have a chance at normal." He said "you're on your own." And hung up.

Jughead's POV:

I watched my girlfriend outside and I just could tell somethings wrong by the look on her face. She walked in and said "Jug." I handed Olivia to Veronica and got up and hugged my girlfriend. "Shh," I said. "What happened."
"Deans dead." She said "and Sams not coming back."
I just hugged her and hold her. "Help me get the twins in the car. I don't think we'll be doing anything else" I said to Veronica and Archie. They nod. I picked up Adison and put her in the car and then I buckled the twins in. I looked at my girlfriend and sighed "hasn't she been through enough" I thought to myself. I text Toni to come over to help with the twins. When I got back. I opened up Adison's trailer and took the twins. When I got outside, Toni was there. "Go watch the twins for a second. I got to get Adison and then call my dad. I'll tell you in a second."
She nods and walks into the kids. I saw my girlfriend stir. "Baby girl are you okay?"
She shook her head. "Hey, the twins are inside with Toni."
Adison walked in and then I called my dad to come over.

Adison's POV:

I walked into my trailer. I looked around at everything and all I can do is think about Dean. I go to my room and close the door and I slowly slide down the door and cried. The only person that can help me is Cheryl. I grabbed my phone and called her.

Cheryl's POV:

I got a call from Adison. "Hello."
She sniffed like she been crying . "Cheryl. Can you come over?"
I answered "yeah." And she hung up.
I got in my car and drove over to her trailer I notice a couple others there too. I knocked on her door to Jughead opening. "What's going on?" I asked him.
"Deans dead and Sam ain't coming back. Adison's in her room. I nod. I went into her room and I just hugged her. She cried and cried. "Cheryl. It hurts."
"I know. But it's going to be okay." I said.
She nods in my shoulders. Toni and Jughead came in. I see the look on Jugheads face. He's hurting for his broken girlfriend. I feel like as soon as we start putting Adison together something else breaks her. Why is this world so cruel to her. She does everything for everyone else and all we can do is be there. Once she's asleep Jughead puts Adison in the bed. Then we stepped out in the dining room.

I feel tears rolling down my face when Jughead comes out. "What else does that girl have to go through. She's been kidnapped, beaten and tortured in every way, raped, sexually assaulted, roofied and lost her whole family. Shot and had twins prematurely. Why. What did she do that she deserves all this." I said.
Jughead shook his head. "All we can do is be there. I told my dad and he is trying to get a hold of Sam. I am not sure what to do."
"You two can probably stayed the night. I'm going to stay with Adison." Jughead said.
Toni and I nod and said we will just sleep on the pull out couch.

Jughead's POV:

I went to check on the twins who were both sleeping and then I went into Adison's room and laid down next to her I held her in my arms and I soon fell to sleep too.