What is going on with Adison part 2

Jughead's PoV:

I watched as Adison left with the twins. I grabbed her arm "you okay?"
She nods "I'm just tired."
I know there's more but I won't push "Okay. I love you." I said. Then bent down to kiss her.
"Love you too." She said and kissed back. I could swear she's about to cry. God, haven't she been through enough. Somethings hurting her and I can't do anything about it. After she left I screamed "Fuck!"
"Jughead!" I heard behind me to see Toni. "Is she okay?"
I shook my head "I don't think so. Something is bothering her and it hurts me because she's already been through so much and I can't help her."
She nods "hey we'll figure it out. We'll just have to keep an eye on her."
I nod "Veronica and Cheryl are too." I sighed "I'm going to go soon to check on her."
Toni said "whatever is going on we'll figure it out. I'll go tell Sweet Pea and Fangs. Want me to tell Veronica and Cheryl?"
"I'll find them." I said. "Can you meet me at pops with the boys. I'll try to get Adison to come to tell us. I'll get Veronica and Cheryl."
Toni nod "okay."

Adison's POV:

When I got home I put the twins to bed. I looked at my phone to see another message. "You get in the way. Stop being in the way and stop being happy. You deserve everything that's happen to you. You don't get to be happy. Stop trying to help because you get in the way. Why don't you do everyone a favor and die."
I just began to sob. I can't do this. I heard Dean. "Hey kiddo. I saw you're home." He stopped when he saw me and walked over and hugged me. I just cried harder.

Dean's POV:

Sam came in to see what's going on. "What's going on?"
"I don't know." I said. I mouthed "Call Jughead."
He nods. "Hey kiddo. Sam is calling Jughead. What's going on. Did he do something."
She shook her head. I rubbed her back. "Has someone been hurting you?"
She shrugged. "Hey, is it something at school."
She shook her head yes."
I see Jughead come in with Sam. Jughead also have a couple girls and the two serpents. "Adison, whatever it is you can tell us."
She nods.

Adison's POV:

I look around the room. These are my friends and family and they care but can they help me.
They all waited for an answer and I sighed. "Okay. Ive been getting these texts like crazy. And I don't understand."
"Okay. What are they saying?" Jughead asked.
I stand up and turned away from everyone and I said "you don't deserve to be happy. You don't deserve love. Stop being who you are. No one wants you.
You should just kill yourself.  you shouldn't be this happy. You don't deserve any of this. You don't deserve to be alive. You get in the way. Stop being in the way and stop being happy. You deserve everything that's happen to you. You don't get to be happy. Stop trying to help because you get in the way. Why don't you do everyone a favor and die."

Jughead's POV:

I sat there in shocked. "Okay."
"I try dealing with her. But she's not a reasonable person. How do you handle this Jughead I don't know how to handle it." She said and just began sobbing.
"Adison, how long?" I said.
"A few weeks." She said. "This been going on for a few weeks." 
I hugged her "I got you Ads."

Adison's POV:

After I calmed down, Dean asked "Adison why didn't you say anything?"
I sighed "I don't know. I didn't want to burden any of you with anymore of my problems. You guys are all going through so much."
Jughead grabbed my shoulder "Adison, we're all here for you. I will always be here and so will they."
I nod my head.
Cheryl then said "you are always the first person to help anyone even if you don't really care for them. Why wouldn't we help you."
"Yeah, you were willingly ready to help the Serpents even though you don't know us." Fangs said. "You didn't even bat an eye."
Veronica said "you're are best friend. I will do anything for you."
Toni smiled and hugged me. "Now we know you are going to stay exactly who you are. And we'll find whose doing this."
I took a deep breath. "Okay." Then my phone ding again. "But how do you deal with someone that just won't stop."
"That's what friends are for." Jughead said with a kiss on the cheeks.
I smiled I really did have the best friends.
"Okay. How are we going to stop this?" Sweet Pea asked.
"Adison, let me see your phone." Sam asked.
"Okay." I said and handed him my phone.
Sam was able to trace it back to a house. "Here's the address."
Veronica looked at it. "Hey, that's Ethels house."
"Whose that?" I asked.
She looked at me and whispered "playbook" in my ear.
I nod in response. "How did she even get my number?"
She shrugged. "Well, looks like I need to beat a bitch ass." She said.
"I'll join" Cheryl said.
My eyes widen "woe hold up. I love my best friends are ready to beat a bitch in my honor but can think about this?"
"No, she told my best friend to kill herself." Cheryl said. I smiled sadly. "You weren't thinking about it we're you?"
I nod disappointed. I looked in her eyes to see her eyes flamed with furry. "No, I'm done."