Serpents arrested?

Adison's POV:

Dean and Sam came over and Jughead began explaining what happened as he held my hand. I could see it took everything for my brothers not to leave to go kill Nick. We then left and I changed into this outfit

And went to the Coopers house for a meeting for heaven knows

And went to the Coopers house for a meeting for heaven knows. Jughead left for school.
Alice said how everyone took jingle jangle but Betty at Nicks party.
"I'm hold up. I wasn't there at that party. I just went to the project thing to support Veronica and Mr. Andrews." I said.
"And where were you at?" The Sheriff said.
I sighed "the hospital visiting my twins. And since I'm speaking why isn't Nick St douchebag here. He's the one that had the damn drug. Also, Nick is an asshole."
Veronica said "yeah, Nick should be arrested. He roofied Adison and tried to rape her."
I looked down shaking because of it.
I blocked them out till I heard them mentioned The Southside.
"Wait a second. The Serpents didn't do it. The Ghoulies did. And at least if your going to accused someone get your facts straight." I said. "Dean keys."
He throws the keys and I catch them and drove to Southside High to get Jughead and the others out.

I got there and busted through the doors. I found Jughead. "Go"
"Adison what is going on?"
"They're about to arrest the serpents. Go. Where's Toni." I turn to look "Nevermind I see her." I run to get her. "Come on." I see they got Sweet Pea and Fangs. "Fuck. Come on Toni. Stay at my place."
I got her and Jug out but none of the others.
We got outside and to my car. "Adison, now tell me what is going on."
I quickly explain "so you know the shit that happened with Nick. Well apparently there was Jingle Jangle which is some type of drug that all the kids took at the party the day before the Sodale event except Betty and me since I didn't go to that. And I guessing that Reggie got it for him and said he got it from the Southside and I tried defending you but ya know I may have not been there. I'm sorry. Now let's see what we can do. First let's get the boys out and then figure out how to stop this drug dealing shit."
Toni smiled "thanks for getting me out."
I nod "course you're one of my best friends. I'll drop you two off and figure out a plan to get the boys out and then we can see what to do about the ghoulies."
'Luckily us Winchesters know how to get rid of actual ghoulies.' I thought to myself.
I dropped Toni at home and went with Jughead to talk to his dad.

"Hey FP," I said.
"Hey, I heard what happened. You okay." He asked.
I nod "just have to hope my brothers never see him again or they would be charge with actual murder." I answered.
He chuckle "I mean you're not my kid but I would do the same."
I smiled "thanks. But there's another reason why we're here."
"Look reprimand me for being a serpent later dad but Tall Boy wants to throw in with ghoulies but if we do it will be just Ghoulies." Jughead said.
I nod too.
"They dress like flops but they are a dangerous crew. Drag race. But keep it on the DL since it's illegal."
"The ghoulies back off." I nod in agreement with FP and Jughead.
"Let me see what I can do. I'll call Bobby. He has a junkyard full of old muscle cars. Now let's see what we can do about getting Sweet Pea and Fangs out." I said.
"Hey Adison can I talk to you privately." Fp asked.
I looked at Jughead and he looked at me and I nod. Jughead left.
"What's up?" I asked.
He then asked "you actually okay?"
I shrugged my shoulders "since when I have I ever been okay. But if you're wondering how I am for real. I feel like shit. My twins are in the hospital I don't know when I can bring them home. I also was stabbed because of the stupid war between the Northside and Southside because of this stupid Blackhood shit whom I got shot by. I've been raped and sexually assaulted. I've been tortured every way possible on top of being drugged. Then my boyfriends dad is in jail for murder. On top of all of this I'm trying to keep myself together but I can't. I'm tired and I'm scared sir. They are letting one of my rapist out. I'm petrified that he is going to hurt someone I care about, But I'll be damned if the Serpents throw in with the Ghoulies. I love that Jughead and I'll do anything to keep that boy safe."
"You're okay with him being a serpent." He asked.
"I could care less about it. As long as he's safe. But I've been thinking more about it. I'm not joining anytime soon because I just don't got the time for another social thing but I am an allie for the serpents and I will help when needed." I said.
He nods in understanding "I get it."
I smile "I got to get the boys out."
He nods.

After getting the boys I dropped them off. "Hey thanks for getting us out of there Adison." Sweet Pea said.
I smiled. "Anything for the serpents."
"So you have nothing against the serpents?" Fangs asked.
I nod my head no "why would I. Who do you think told Jughead it was okay. That boy has been with me through everything and though I worry that he can get hurt I want him to do what is necessary for him. Not for me you or anyone else for him. I told him whatever his decision is I will support it. He's my boyfriend why wouldn't I support it. Plus you guys are like one big family. That's awesome."
"Ever think of joining the serpents?" Sweet Pea asked.
"FP asked me today. I can't take on anymore social things. My life is a mess boys. One day I'll explain but i don't quite know you yet." I said. "I have twins. Can't do anything gang related on top of the Black Hood case and a guy on the lose to get me or my brothers. But I am an ally. You need something Im there. Seriously, I'll give you both my number. Ever need a place to stay. Please call."
They smiled at me "you're okay Winchester."