The Murderer

Jughead and I went home after telling the others to meet us there. I went into the trailer to see what Dean and Sam found. "What you guys find?"
They hold up Jason Blossoms jacket. "This" Dean said. I looked at for a second trying to figure it out when the others got here. Then I saw the hole.
"Let me see that." Dean gave me the jacket and I put my hand inside the pocket to see if there was anything in it. I reached in the hole and felt something and pulled it out. "What the hell?"
Dean looked at it for a second. "Sam, get the laptop" he said then looked at us. "You kids sure you want to watch this."
I nod and looked at Jughead and he repeated the same thing as me.
The others said they wanted to, too. "Okay go ahead." I said.
We watched what the video. Jason was tied to a chair and after a guy taunt him which I later found out was killed to cover loose ends. I soon have my suspicions correct and we watched Clifford Blossom murder his son in cold blood. I shut the laptop. I had tears down my face just as everyone else did. I looked at my brothers and we nodded to each other. We knew what needed to be done. I decided to call Cheryl. When she answered I said "Cheryl, get out of that house. Please it was your dad."

After I hung up I got into my car I heard Jughead calling my name but I have to get to Cheryl. I need her safe. And that is not inside that house. When I got there the police were already there. Turns out Clifford Blossom took the easy way out. But all I care about is Cheryl. I ran to her and when she saw me she collapsed into tears. I caught her before she hurt herself. "Cheryl, I'm so sorry. I'm here. I'm right here kiddo."
She nods into my shoulder.
I hugged her till she was asleep. I carried her upstairs and put her in her bed and left a note and went home.

I was greeted with Jughead and I ran to him and hugged him. "I want to sleep."
"Then let's" he said.