Bullies and Mates

After practicing, Jughead and I separated and i went to my locker to put my stuff in my locker that I don't need when a dark skin boy came up to me "hey you want to go out with me?" I put my head on my locker and sigh.
I rolled my eyes "um.. who are you?"
"Chuck." He said with a smirk.
I answered "Right, No thanks I'm not interested."
Then he grabbed my arm in a bruised like gripped "I don't take no for an answer."
"How about go to hell" i gritted with a smile and yanked my arm out of his hand.
That's when he slammed me against my locker "I think we would be good together,"
I kicked him in the groin "How about fuck off and next time I'd think twice before you screw with a Winchester." I said with venom in my voice and with that I walked away.
I walked into the lounge to meet Jug. "Who pissed you off?" Jug said furrowing his eyebrows.
I gritted my teeth "Chuck. He asked me out. I said no. He didnt like it. So things got a little physical and in the end I kneed him in the balls and told him to not mess with a Winchester."
Jughead chuckles. "Remind me not to get on yours or your brothers bad side."
I rolled my eyes "You seem to be the only person I can stand so far. I dont like people so you're lucky. Betty's too peppy. I still dont know about Veronica and I like Kevin sorta and Archie looks like he's trying to hide he's in a relationship. Hell, I'm pretty sure it's that music teacher. She seems sketchy. And cant stand cheerleaders and football players are all the same. So yeah. I only can stand you."
He smiled "so a normal high school. So you're okay with being with the town's outcast."
"Honestly, you are probably going to be the only person I actually want to be around."
"Well if it's any consolation you are one of the few i like too."
I smiled. "Well, I have class."

The next day I met up with Jughead again "hey, Jug what's up" I say
"The ceiling" He said. I slapped the back of his head. "Ow"
"Your sarcasm is weird. Any doing anything?"
"No, did you sleep last night" Jughead asked
I go to say yes but Jughead gave me a look so I shook my head some tears threatening to fall.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Jughead asked. That's when the tears start to fall
"I had another nightmare last night, Jug and it sent me into a panic attack and it was pretty bad. I talked a little bit about what happened with my brothers last night after they calmed me down." I said.
Jughead asked "Do you know why you are having these nightmares, Ads"
I nodded "yeah, it's just something really bad happened and I'm just not ready to explain everything yet but I will."
Jughead just hugged me "Just know I'm here if you need me."
I wiped my tears "Thanks."

It was now lunchtime and Jughead and I grabbed some food and was going to sit at an empty table when Betty and Veronica called us over. I shrugged my shoulders and Jughead said "why not" And we walked over to sit.
They were talking and I drowned them out because I could give a shit about whatever it was they were talking about until i heard my name "What?" I said.
Veronica answered "ARe you going to the dance, Adison?"
I look at Jughead with a smile who returned it. "Yes, i am"
Veronica and Betty looked at each other. "What?"
"You going with Jughead aren't you"
I leaned my head on Jug's shoulder "Yeah" Jug kissed my forehead.