Saving Pops

I was released a week later. The babies were doing fine but it breaks my heart that they were born so early because of me. This morning I went to see them. They are so tiny. It amazes me how much love I have for them. Jughead been coming up too. I been staying with Jughead and we been looking for trailers for us. On the way to school we stopped by Pops to see Death diner written on it. Poor Pops. "Hey Pop?" I said
"Adison, how are you doing?" He said.
"I'm okay still in pain but I'll live." I said.
He nod "well hope you do better then me."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I'm going to have to shut down the diner." He said.
I looked at Jughead and sighed "come on let's go to school."

I walked into the lounge with Jughead to see our friends. "Hey guys" I said.
"Adison!" They yelled in unison as they got up to hug me.
I winced in pain "careful still healing."
"Sorry." Jughead helped me to the couch and we just sat and talked about the diner closing.
"We should have a retro night to try saving it." Betty said.
"Sorry guys my hands are full." Jughead said.
"As much as I loved to I'm still healing and I would like to spend time with the twins." I said.
Betty answered "with your kids Adison and your dad of course."
"I'm down" Veronica said.

Jughead left to talk to his dad's lawyers and I was waiting till class started. "So Adison how's the twins?" Veronica asked
I gave her a small smile "okay. I'm worry for them. I can't believe how much love I have for them. I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom."
I went to the bathroom trying to hold myself together but I couldn't. I slid down the wall and I just cried. I cried for my babies and I cried for Jughead and I cried for Pops and it hurts.
I felt someone sit down by me and hugged me "Adison, I got you." Cheryl said.
I sobbed into her shoulders "it hurts Cheryl. I don't know how much more I can take. My boyfriends dad got arrested for Jason's murder because he was protecting Jughead from meeting the same fate. I had twins and they're not breathing on their own yet because I got shot and Pops is shutting down."
"Ads, I'm here. I don't know what your going through but I'm here." She said.
I looked at her with a smile "thanks. You know, you are the only person besides Jughead that can get me to calm down. Thank you. Can I ask you a huge favor?"
"Sure" she said.
I took a deep breathe "is there anyway you can testify for FP."
She nods. "Only for you Adison Winchester."
"Thank You, thank you thank you" I said "How can I ever repay you."
"There's no need. You saved me that's enough." She said. I hugged her.

Later that day Betty asked me if I could sing a song for Retro night and I said yeah. Jughead asked me if I could get Cheryl to testify but I told him it was already taken care of.

Later that night after FP's trial it was time for the Retro Night Betty and Veronica planned to save Pops. I wore the outfit to match. "Jughead" I said as I kissed him.
"You look beautiful" he said. I smirked into his kiss. Some of the serpents came in and Betty looked scared "hey I got it" I said.
I took a pen and notebook and walked over to them. "What can I get you boys and girl." I said to the serpents. They relay their orders. "By the way those jackets are awesome." I said with a wink. And left with the orders. "Here you go babe. Now I got to perform.
I went on top of Pops. "Well I got a song for y'all. With it being Retro night i thought this be perfect. It's called Grandpa, tell me about the good ole days"

"Next up give it up for the Pussycats" I said.
I got down and went to sit with my friends and boyfriend.
I notice something off with Archie "you okay?"
"Im here with you guys so yeah." He said.