Adison tells Jughead the Family Business

Adison's POV:

I was talking to my brothers about telling Jughead about the family business. "Dean, don't you think we should tell Jughead about us hunting. I mean you guys can train him enough to know how to protect himself because I know for sure with him dating a Winchester is never good."
Sam and Dean looked at me before answering "Fine go ahead."
"Really? I thought you would say no." I said shocked.
Dean answered "well after the night of the party we trust him."
I smiled "Kay. You know we're going to have to get him tattooed."
Dean chuckled "I know. We be here to help explain."
"Okay." I said.
I called Jughead "hello" he said.
"Hey, babe can you come over real quick. I need to talk to you about something." I said.
"Yeah, I was heading over anyway." He said.
"Kay love you." I said.
"Love you too." He said and hung up.
I went to put on my outfit for the day.

I heard a knock on the door so I went to let Jughead in

I heard a knock on the door so I went to let Jughead in. "Hey," I said letting him in. He kissed me to which I kissed back.
"Hey, so what is it you need to tell me?" He asked.
"I wanted to tell you about the family business." I said.
"Okay." He said.
"Okay, here we go so my family are actually hunters of the supernatural." I said.
He looked at me "oh, so like ghosts and vampires?" He asked.
I nodded "yes but there's more. The reason we do it is because Dean and Sam's mom was killed by a demon. Burned on a ceiling in Sam's nursery. Our dad got into hunting for revenge. We eventually found the demon. Anyway everything went wrong from being hurt by the demon to dad making a deal for Dean's life for his. We ended up killing the demon. But once you know about the supernatural there is no end in fighting it. That's why it's called the family business. Saving people hunting things. That's why we have evil things and people after us."
"Oh, that explains everything." He said. "Well thanks for being honest with me."
I smiled "You can't tell anyone about this."
He answered "Of course."
"Also, we have to get you tattooed with this."

"Oh why" he asked

"Oh why" he asked.
"Because keeps demons from possessing you." I said.
"Okay. Lets go now." He said.

We went to the tattoo shop and asked the guy to tattoo my boyfriend. "Nice, I might get one." The guy said.
"Go ahead" I said.
After we were done we headed to Pops. "So, I have to chose a couple songs for homecoming. I don't know what I want to do yet."
"Whatever you choose I'm sure it will be amazing and heartfelt like always." He said.