The Blackhoods code Part 1

This morning I got up and got dress so Jughead and I can go see the twins before school. I picked this outfit

And I added a leather jacket

And I added a leather jacket. We went to see the babies. I saw them and my heart melted. They only let me see them for an hour and when I had to leave for school I cried. I just want to take my babies home. Jughead hugged me. "Shh, I know."
"Can I go with you? I don't want to go to school." I said.
He nods "why don't you come with me for half day."
I nod in his shoulder.

Later in the red and black I sat with my feet on my boyfriend and was trying to figure out this code from the black hood. "Hey" I said "I bet we have books at home. Want to see if Toni wants to help?"
"Yeah sure" he said.
"I'll cook dinner before she comes" I said.
He smiled "you can cook?"
I laughed "yeah, love to but with being on the road all the time never get time to."
Betty came in "Uh Betty, what are you doing here?"
"I was worry about Jug and you." She said. "I didn't see you at school?"
"Yeah I just needed Jughead today. So I went with him." I said. "I'm just really tired."
"Okay" She said.
I sigh "Betty it's nice you care but i need time. I need to spend as much time with my babies. And when I get like this all I need is Jughead."
"Okay." She said and left.
I muttered "I hate people." To which Jughead laughed.
"Of course you do." He said.
I rolled my eyes. "Come on I want to see the twins before I go to the store and we can go see your dad after." I said.
"Okay." He said.
Toni came in as we were packing up. "Where you going."
"To see the twins." I said.
She said "I hope you don't mind me asking this, but who is the father."
I looked at Jughead and he just grabbed my hand and said "it's okay."
I took a deep breathe "Jughead is the dad but not biologically. Before I moved here my brothers and I will save people and what not. And as you know with that comes with a fair deal of people out to get us. So one day I was kidnapped as a ransom against my brothers. I was tortured in every sense you can think of and more. So these twins are because of rape but I wouldn't have it any other way. If it wasn't for Jughead I don't think I would have wanted to live hell I wished they had killed me. But those babies are so precious."
She smiled "I'm sorry that happened."
"Hey you want to come over to help with the code?" I asked. "I'm also going to cook some thing for dinner too."
"Yeah," she said.
We were getting ready to leave when Sweet Pea and Fangs came in "Topaz let's bounce. Hey, Jones want to come down to the quarry."
"Can't I need him to go with me to see the twins." I said.
"Why are they his?" He said. I was about ready to cry. I'm so tired. Jughead held my hand and rubbed it.
Toni spoke "Sweet Pea, back off."
Jughead got mad. "I swear Sweet Pea, if you don't lay off her she's not the one you'll have to worry about if you hurt her."
"Look, Sweet Pea, he is every bit they're father except biologically. These twins are because of an incident that I'm not sharing with you. If it weren't for Jughead I may have lost hope. So yeah maybe Jughead wants to see the twins with me. I'm so tired. I've been giving you chance after chance to be friends and you keep blowing it. Toni is awesome. And I love the idea of the Serpents being a family. Coming from a Winchester we don't have much family. All I ever have are my brothers and now I have a boyfriend and babies. I also made friends who basically became family. So I'm taking my boyfriend and we're leaving. Catch you later Toni."

Toni's POV:

After Adison and Jughead left, I smacked Sweet
Pea. "Why did you do that?"
"What she's just a northsider." He said.
I rolled my eyes "that girl has been through fucking hell. Plus if you gave her a chance she will be friends with you. Do you not understand that Jughead and Adison are made for each other. Please for the all our sakes don't had to it."
"Who's kids are they" Fangs said.
I sighed "not my story." I said and left the room.