Southside Prison part 2

Adison's POV:

I left the school early to talk to my brothers. I got into my car and drove off to the trailer. The twins were with FP currently. I got home and thought to myself on what I wanted to say. I got out of the car and went into the trailer. And I saw Sam and Dean. I took a deep breath.
"Can I talk to you guys? Mainly Sam." I said.
They nod. "What's up?" Sam said.
I took a deep breath and said "why?"
"Why what?" Sam asked.
"Why did you leave me? When Dean was gone." I said shakily. "Do you know that it took everything in me to even get up. I was told on the phone that Dean was dead and you said you wanted a normal life whatever the hell that is. While I'm here in Riverdale taking care of twins. Hiram fucking Lodge almost made us lose our home. I Almost was put on the streets along with Jughead and the twins. If it wasn't for Jughead I probably wouldn't be here right now. What did I ever do for you to leave me?"
Dean looked furious. "Sam you left her."
Sam looked down by now I had tears streaming down my face. "I didn't mean to."
"If you didn't mean to why did you." I asked.
"Because Dean was gone and I couldn't do anything about it." He said.
I squeezed my eyes tight "Dean's my brother too. I needed him and I needed you. Do you know what it felt like to be abandon by your only family member left. When you called and said Deans dead I was upset but then you told me that you weren't coming back to Riverdale I didn't lose one brother that night I lost two."
Sam looked at me and said "I'm sorry."
I nod "I get that but you hurt me. I will forgive you but I can't trust you. I still love you and you're brother and you're my family but you have to gain my trust. And I'm sorry it's come to that. I would have been there if you would have come to me. I could have help you and vice versa that's what family is for. You know that as well as I do. Despite what life throws at us we're supposed to be there. We don't have mom and dad. They're dead and all I have is you and Dean blood wise. I still love you." I said.
He nods. "I love you too." I hugged him.

The next day, Jughead and I about lunch time were sitting with Archie, Veronica and Betty. I was laying my head on Jughead and I tuned out the conversation when I saw Ethel coming with a milkshake. I got up and went behind Veronica. "Ethel, you better walk away." Instead of pouring it on Veronica she poured it on me. I saw Jughead's face.
"Ethel you better walk away so help me" he said clearly pissed.
"Adison, you okay?" Jug asked.
"I'm going to go get a hoodie from my locker." I said trying not to cry.
He whispered in my ear. "I'll take you home if you will like?"
I shook my head "I'm suppose to spend the night at Cheryl's tonight then I'll stay the night with the cheerleaders."
He nods "come, I'll walk you to your locker."
I smiled "okay."
We walked to my locker and i grabbed my hoodie and went into the locker room and cleaned myself up.
"Adison, this is all my fault." Veronica said coming into the locker room.
"Veronica, it's fine." I said. "I'm fine. It's just a milkshake."
I was changing into my clothes. And I put my sweatpants and hoodie on. Then threw my hair into a messy bun.
"Yeah but why did you do that for me?" She asked.
I smiled "you're my best friend. Now let's put these in my car."
"Just a heads up I'm standing with Jughead at Southside."
She smiles "that's fine. I know you are there for me even if you don't agree with my parents."
I hugged her "good. Now chin up. Show them how us Winchesters do life."
"But I'm not a Winchester." She said.
"Yeah but you're consider family." I said.
She hugs me and then I was on my way to meet up with Jughead and the teen serpents. I walked in the room. "Hey guys. Jug." I said as I kissed him.
"You okay?" Jug ask.
I nod and went to sit on the desk as he continues.
Toni saw me and mouth "I saw what happened."
I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm fine." I mouthed back.
"You sure." She said.
My phone went ding. "Why don't you kill yourself."
I took a deep breath as tears ran down my cheeks.
"Adison is going to help." Jughead said. "Right Adison."
I just ran out of the room.