Jughead and Adison's birthday part 3

I spotted my boyfriend so I walked over to him "hey, Jughead, can we leave now."
"Come on let's get you home." He said. I grabbed his hand and we began to leave when Chuck stopped us and asked where we're going.
"Where are the birthday girl and guy going?" He said.
"Get out my way Asshole." I said.
They blocked the walkway from me "not before we play secrets and sins" Cheryl said.
"What the fuck is that?" Jughead said.
"A game where we own up to our truths." Cheryl said.
Cheryl began with Veronica and eventually after all of that it came to Chuck. "Wait it's my turn. We all know that Adison is new here and we know she is pregnant but what y'all don't know is that the baby is not even Jughead's."
"Yeah, but everyone knows you're a dick so why don't you just leave." I said. "He knows it's not his."
"How," he asked.
"Because I was kidnapped and rape asshole!" I said.
Jughead then went to punch Chuck and then a fight broke out. Then FP, Dean and Sam came in.
"Listen up party's over." FP yelled.
Sam spoke next "go on get out of here."
Dean grabbed the back of Chuck's shirt "if I ever see you near my sister again it be the last thing you'll ever see."

I quickly ran out of the house and fell onto the ground and started crying. Jughead came up to me and said "hey everything's going to be okay. Want to go to Pops?"
I nod into his shoulder. We stood up and I took his hand and we walked to Pop's. "Jughead, I have always hated my birthday but the moment I found out that you had the same birthday and that you hated your birthday as much as me that someone finally gets it. Sometimes Jughead I think to myself why do I deserve a life when my mom gave up hers so I can live. But then meeting you and falling in love with you is all that I have ever wanted Jughead. I love you Jughead. Thank you."
"Adison, you are so beautiful and strong and I can't help but fall for you. I am completely in love with you." He said. We kissed.
Eventually we went back to the trailer and went to bed with his arms cuddle around me.

Dean's POV:

When we got home I went to check on Adison after the disaster of a birthday party. I see Adison asleep with Jughead holding onto her. I took a picture of them on my phone.

( A/N: Pretend that's Jughead and Adison ^^^)

I whispered yelled "Sam, come here."
Sam spoke "I'm not checking your ass for pimples again."
I gave him a face "No, dumbass. Look" I said pointing at Adison and Jughead.
"I think that's the most peaceful I've seen her sleep in awhile." Sam said.
I nod "He's good for her."
"Let's let them be." Sam said.