The Memorial Part 2

Jug had dropped me off at the Blossoms. I knocked on the door to see Mrs. Blossom. "Hi, I'm a friend of Cheryl's. And I just want to apologize for your lost Mrs. Blossom."
Cheryl saw me. "Come in"
I walked in "wow nice place." I said.
We had sat down for dinner and it was so awkward. I rather deal with demons than be here. I just sat there picking at the food. After we ate I Cheryl and I went to her room.
We started talking. "So what was the doctors appointment about?" She asked.
"Promise me you won't tell anyone. Jug and my brothers know. Veronica knows too. No one else knows." I said.
She nodded. "Cross my heart."
I sighed and took a deep breath. "Okay. So this summer I was kidnapped as a ransom basically against my brothers. Not only that I was tortured in every way possible including being raped."
She gasped and hugged me. "I'm so sorry."
I smiled at her. "But it's okay cause look at this." I said holding a picture.
"You're pregnant." She said.
"Yes, but Jughead wants to be in the baby's life. I'm shocked that something this beautiful can come out a horrific event. So cause I dont have any sisters I want you to be an honorary Aunt to this baby." I said.
"Adison you are my sister. Thank you for being here for me." Cheryl said.
I hugged her. "Dont be afraid to say goodbye Cheryl. Trust me. You are allowed to mourn and grieve. I know how it feels. What are your parents going to do."
"They will. They'll kill me." She said. That's when I knew that her parents could have killed her brother. As much as I hate that a parent would do that but considering I deal with the supernatural that doesn't surprise me at all.

The next day I was wearing this outfit.

My hair like this

My hair like this.

I walked down the stairs to see Jug

I walked down the stairs to see Jug. "You look nice." I said.
"This the best I could do. How's Cheryl?" Jug asked.
"She's fine I guess. I asked her if she wants to be an aunt to the baby." I said.
"That's nice." Jug said.
The funeral went on and Cheryl came down in white dress. She made a big speech and when done I hugged her. "Hey I have to use the bathroom. If need be come stay at the trailer. I know it's small but you're welcome anytime." I whispered in her ear.
She nods in my shoulder.

I left with Jug and Betty to go upstairs to the room. Betty said "is it cold in here."
"Just the chilling of the dead." Jug said.
I started searching for things when we saw Nana Rose talking to Betty. Jughead whispered in my ear "the horror, the horror."
I stepped on his foot to shush him. "Stop it."
He stopped. Nana Rose said to Betty "Polly it's you." Talking about how Polly and Jason were engaged and her not wearing the ring. A ring changes everything.
Betty ran out of the room. I looked at Jug and decided to go find her. We see her leaving with her dad.

Jug and I went to Pop's and started talking. "I have a suspect and I really do think there is more to the Blossom family. Besides Cheryl. Do you think one of the parents could have killed him?" I asked.
He look at me with curiosity "why you think that."
"Something Cheryl said to me. They're like a cult. That house is so creepy. But if Polly was sent away by her parents what could possibly be the reason." I said.

The next day at school Betty said they sent Polly away like we thought. We decided on our next step. Which was to find Polly.