The Play book part 2

Jughead and I went to interrogate Dilton. "Jughead go ahead and ask the questions. I'll look for anything suspicious." I said. 

"Sounds like a plan." Jug said. 

I took some pictures with the camera that Betty gave me for the Blue and Gold. Jug began interrogating the scout but I notice one of the kids look uncomfortable so when I notice that we weren't getting any answers I nudged Jug I shook my head and mouth 'lets go'

"you see what I see." Jug asked.

I nodded "yeah, lets go."

the next day at school is saw Veronica and smile "So, how was it?"

"it was okay." she said as we were walking to the student lounge.

one of the girls in the hall then asked "So Veronica, how was the sticky maple?"

"What is a sticky maple?" Veronica and I asked at the same time. When her phone went off. it was an Instagram post with maple syrup photoshopped on Veronica's face. 

"oh, I'll be right back?" I said with venom.

"Where you going?" Veronica said. 

"To give a son of a bitch a piece of my mine." I answered. 

"So you know that this is a slutshaming thing." She asked. 

"Duh, want to come help me bruise his balls." I asked. She smiled while Betty was behind us. "What she doing?" 

"she thought about writing an article in the Blue and Gold." Veronica said.

"yeah, no. there is no way that will stop Chuck from being a dick. No, you tell him to take it down and if that don't work you threatened him and if that don't work you kick him in the balls. Seems to have the best effect in my opinion." I said and thought "or just skipped to the last part. results may vary."

We walked into the locker room when we saw all the boys in the locker room and Archie saw us. "Veronica, Betty, Adison what are you three doing here."

"Don't worry Archie." Betty said.

"I mean it Andrews." I said pushing him "Hit the showers and stay out of our way." We made our way to find Chuck. 

Veronica began yelling at him and threatening to tear it down. Chuck smirked "Veronica just admit that you liked it."

"hey, Chuck why don't you get off your high horse before we have a repeat of what happened last week." I said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Chuck snarkily said.

I rolled my eyes "I would remember really hard if I were you Chuck or so help me I will kick you so hard that your balls will be up your throat."

"and how will you do that?" he said.

"hmm, lets see. Remember what I said about Winchesters. I'm sure Reggie could tell you if you need help remembering. Don't underestimate the us. so why don't you go ahead and take that picture down so we can save you some dignity even though you don't have any left." I said with venom. I walked away to go find Jug.

Once I caught up with Jug I was still angry which he must have known. "hey, you okay."

I nodded "yeah, pissed off at Chuck but when am I not pissed off by one of the bulldogs."

"that's not true." Jug said. 

I stopped and said "how about first of Archie with Grundy, Chuck with me and Veronica, and Reggie being rude to you and attacking you."

"okay point taken but you are just overprotective of your friends." Jughead said.

"yeah, I guess so find out anything about Jason's murder." I asked.

"apparently the scout said that Dilton shot the shot but the autopsy came back on July 11th." Jughead said. 

"Okay, I'll have my brothers go to the morgue and you interrogate Dilton. I got to help Betty and Veronica with the playbook investigation." I said. "But first" I say and kissed my boyfriend.

"I could get used to this." he smirked.

"later stop by the trailer and we can have a little bit of fun."

Later that night I met up with the girls at the school "What's going on?"

"The girls said that there is a playbook with names of girls and Chuck and his posse with names next to the girls for points." Betty explained.

"Okay, do we know where this is at?" I asked.

One of the girls answered "In his locker." 

"okay, we'll get it."

Betty than asked "Why are you so keen on finding this book Adison?"

I took a deep breath not wanting to answer I look at Veronica for help. 

Veronica's POV:

When Betty asked that I finally realized why Adison was so against all of this. "Hey, Adison, it's okay." I said and went over to hug her. 

But before I could say anything else she ran out of the room. Betty asked me "What did I say?"

"Nothing, that girl's been through hell Betty. But we should probably try finding her." I said. 

I went to the bathroom to see Adison breathing hard on the floor. "Hey, it's okay."

"Veronica, I cant talk about it." She said and began crying. 

"I know but Betty will understand." I said and hugged her. 

Betty came in "What's going on Adison?"

"I'm not telling the whole story but I do know what it is like to be taken advantage of." She said hyperventilating.

"Betty call Jughead"

"Why?" the blond asked.

"Because he is the only one that I know can calm her down that we have the number of." I said. 

Betty stepped out of the room.