The Last Drive-in

We were all sitting at Pops and Jughead was ranting about the Drive In closing clearly upset. I rubbed his shoulder. Veronica's mom came over with the food but the smell of the food was making me sick so I got up and ran to the bathroom. I dont know why it was because I love this food. But for reasons unknown I been getting sick the last few days. I haven't had my period since the kidnapping. That's when I widen my eyes and tears threatening. I went back out to the group so nothing was suspicious.
"Hey, babe," Jug said. "Everything okay?"
I nodded "I think I caught something. Um, Ronnie can I talk to you for a sec."
She looked at me "Everything okay."
"Yeah lady problems." I said.
We stepped away from the group. "What's wrong??" My best friend asked.
"I'm late." I said.
She looked at me a confused look until she realized what I was talking about. "How late?"
"Since the kidnapping." I said. " What if I'm pregnant with some random guy's baby."
She said "I'll spend the night tonight and we'll figure this out. I'll bring the tests for you."
I took a deep breath "I'm scared about Jughead."
"He loves you too much. Come on." She said.
We walked back over to the group and I put back on the famous fake smile and sat down. "So any choices Ads?"
"How about rebel without a cause." I said.
He smiled at me. And I smiled back.

Later that night Veronica came over with a bag. "I got them." She said.
"Kay. Luckily my brothers are out of town." I say taking a deep breath. I go into the bathroom and peed on all three pregnancy tests and waited the longest five minutes of my life. When I saw it, I broke. I opened the bathroom to show Veronica. When she saw my face she opened up her arms and hugged me as I cried. "How am I going to tell Jug and my brothers, Veronica?"
"I'll be there for you no matter what. Now come here." She said and hugged me as I cry.
The next day at school I met up with Jughead who had fliers "Hey babe. Need help?"
He smiled and kissed me "yeah thanks. Is everything okay??"
I gave him a half smile "there's actually something I need to talk to you about. But it can wait till after the  Drive In. I know this is hard on you but I'm going to be here for you like you are for me."
"You are amazing" he said and kissed my cheek.
I walked away from Jug to put my stuff in my locker and started to pass out the fliers out. Veronica saw me "how you feeling?" She asked.
I sigh "honestly I'm worried. I'm talking to my brothers tonight though."
She nods "and Jug"
"I'm talking to him after the Drive In. I need to be there for him. But I have feeling something else is going on." I said.
"Dont worry. He will be there for you. So you going to be with him during the drive in." She said.
"I'm going to bring food to him and I got an outfit for tonight." I smiled.
When I got home I saw my brothers were home early. "Hey guys finished the case early. Um I got to tell you something or more like show you." I had gotten the test to show them.
Dean spoke "is something wrong kiddo?"
Tears are getting ready to spill. "I realized that I haven't had my period since before I got kidnapped and so I thought that I would take this." I said holding up the pregnancy test.
"What about it?" Dean asked.
Sam asked "Are you?"
I sighed "yes, I'm pregnant. And I believe it is from the kidnapping. And before you guys say anything the timing is right. Jug and I haven't done the deed if you're wondering."
"What are you going to do?" Sam asked.
"I want to keep the baby. I know it's hard with the life we live but I can't give it up for adoption and I do not want to abort the baby. So I'm keeping it."
My brothers nod "we support you. And want to know we will be here for you." Dean said.
I cried at this "You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that."

I had gone to my room to get ready for tonight. I put this outfit on.

and put my hair up in a messy bun like this

After I was done I went to Pops to grab some food for Jug and left to go to the Drive In

After I was done I went to Pops to grab some food for Jug and left to go to the Drive In. I knocked on the project door.
"Um no ones allow in here." Jug says.
"Not even your hoodie wearing girlfriend who has food?" I said.
He opens the door "well in that case."
I smiled and then I saw the stuff behind him and gasped "Jug are you living here?"
He looked down in disappointment "yeah"
I lift his head "hey, is things not good with your dad."
He nods "he's too deep into drinking. I couldn't keep living there."
"How about come live with me. My brothers will understand. They take people in all the time." I said.
"Really?" He said. You do that for me?"
I nodded "After all you done for me. Yeah. Jug, if it means you'll be safe I will go through hell to protect you then I will do it. You are my lifeline Jug. If something happened to you I would not be able to live with out you."
He looked at me and kissed me. I kissed him back. After everyone left we had fallen asleep. The next day I had gotten up to see Jug gone. I walked out I leaned up to kiss him to see someone there "nice jacket."
He smirked "watch him."
"Always." I said.