Meeting the serpents

Today Jughead started at Southside High and I was upset that he couldn't be here. So after school I decided to buy us some take out from Pops and bring him some since he is working on the newspaper at school and said another girl is helping him. I bought his favorites and some for the girl and on the way there I grabbed some cleaning supplies. I was wearing this outfit

And headed to Southside high

And headed to Southside high. When I got there a couple of weird dudes were following me and try to touch my ass. So I punched them and put them in a lock "Don't mess with a Winchester." I hissed in their ears.
Next I know I met a girl with pink hair. "That was total badass." She said.
I smiled and chuckle "well, I survived worse. I'm looking for the red and black?"
"Come on this way" she said.
"By the way sweet hair." I said. "I've been thinking about doing mine but not sure"
"I'll do it for ya." She said. "What's your name?"
"Adison" I said.
"Jones girlfriend" she said. "I'm Toni"
I nod with a smile "glad to meet. I got pops want to join me and my boyfriend. By the way sweet jackets."
"You not turned off by these" she said.
"Who cares you openly accept anyone as family. That's awesome." I said.
We reached the red and black and Jughead was turned around. I put my finger on my mouth. "Shh"
"Jeez Jones you look fucking hot but I bet you look hotter with those clothes off."
He turned around "Adison, what are you doing here it's dangerous."
I raise my eyebrow "you do realize who you're talking to about dangerous. Honey, I am dangerous."
Toni chuckled "Jughead you have a badass girlfriend."
I smiled "I brought pops. Toni you can join us." I was about to continue when I got a phone call "I'll be right back"
I stepped out in the hall "hello."
"This is a police do you accept the charges." The lady said.
"Yeah I accept" I said.
"I'm getting out soon. And I'm coming for you" the voice that I never wanted to hear again. I dropped the phone and the tears began to fall.

Jughead's POV:

After she stepped out, Toni asked me about Adison. "She's awesome."
"I know. I love her." I said.
She smiled "I can tell." I heard a noise. I stepped out to check on Adison when I see her in tears.
"Adison you okay?" She began to fall and I catch her. "I got you." I began to hug her and rock her back and forth.

Toni's POV:

I watched the current situation with Jughead and Adison. Somethings going on and I want to know but she looks scared. I wondered what scared her this bad. "Is she okay?" I asked.
Jughead shook his head "Can you get her some water."
I nod getting the hint he wants to talk to her. I walked off to get a water for her.

Adison's POV:

Once I finally calm down I told Jughead about the phone call. "Jughead Steve's getting out and I'm scared."
He said "hey, I'm here and I'm not letting anything happen to you."
I nod. "So do you want to stay?" He asked.
I said "yes, I was hoping you come see the babies after you're done."
"Of course." He said. I sat down next to him with my legs on his when Toni came back with a water.
"Everything okay?" Toni asked.
I nod "just a shitty past." I said.

Later two other boys walked in "Topaz, whose this chick?" Questioned a guy with a serpent tattoo on his neck.
"This chick is Adison." I said.
"The girl that took a bullet. And what are you doing on this side of town." He said.
"Well, came to see my hot ass boyfriend." I said still not faze.
"Whose that?" He said.
I rolled my eyes "yeah, no. This guy right here."
I kissed my actual boyfriend "wait Jones this is your girlfriend. What is a girl like you doing on this side of town. Don't you know it's dangerous."
I chuckled when Toni spoke up "this chick kicked two ghoulies in the halls on the way here."
"Sweet Pea I watch what I say to her cause this my girl can kick your ass in five seconds let alone she's a Winchester." Jughead said.
I chuckled at my boyfriend. "Come on Jug, let's go see the twins."
"Jughead, I didn't know you had kids" sweet pea said.
"He don't but he adopted my babies since they're father is not in the picture." I said taking a deep breath and stepping outside.

Jughead's POV:

I sighed "really Sweet Pea. That girls been through a lot. She's been hurt. Anything you can think of she's been through. Please. She may act all comfortable around you but she is panicking more than you think. That girl has been through hell and back and I will do anything to keep that smile on her face. So please leave her alone."
"You love her." Toni said.
"Yeah, and I can't begin to think of a life without her. I almost lost her twice in a span of 24 hours so please leave her be." I said and walked out of the room.