The Baby Shower Part 1

We were all sitting in the lounge like we do every morning talking about Polly and the baby. I was sitting with Jughead my head on his shoulder. 

"My parents want Polly and not the baby. And the Blossoms want the baby and not Polly." Betty said. "It's an impossible situation."

I rolled my eyes "Betty, everything will be fine."

"Speaking of pregnancy, how are you doing Adison?" asked Cheryl.

I smiled at her "I'm okay for now. Jug and I found out the gender the day we were searching for Polly but wanted to opened it with you all."

"Really?" the gang said.

I chuckled at them and leaned back against Jug. 

"I have an idea." Veronica said. "how about we do a baby shower for Polly. Get the families in one room so no one can do anything."

I sighed "Yeah because that would work but I'm in"

Jughead spoke up "Do I have to be there?" 

"Well, your Adison's boyfriend." The others looked at her "What it's only a word that starts with B"

I gave Jughead puppy dog eyes "Please for me?" 

He leaned to kiss me "Only for you Adison Winchester."

I kissed him back. 

The next day Archie came to Jughead and I about the his dad's company. "Hey, I bet my brothers will help when they are in town too."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said.

My brothers just get home. "Hey, I have a question for you?"
"What's up kiddo." Dean asked.
I looked at my brothers with a smile "is there any way you can help out Mr. Andrews?"
"Yeah, why?" Sam asked.
I continued speaking "Well all of his crew quit and are working for the Blossoms and I was wondering when you guys aren't out of town working hunts if you can help him with his construction site? You be working with FP Jughead's dad too."
They smiled "Sure kiddo. We'll talk to him."
"Well Jughead and Kevin along with some of the football team are going to help Archie and Mr. Andrew's." I explained.
"Okay, why don't you bring them Pops or pizza." Sam said.
"That's what I was thinking."

I changed my outfit to this

And I did my hair like this

I had gone to Pops and bought a bunch of burgers and brought them to the construction site

I had gone to Pops and bought a bunch of burgers and brought them to the construction site. "Hey, I brought dinner." I yelled. The guys came over to me and Jughead kissed me.
"I knew I fell for you for a reason." He said.
I hugged him and kissed him again. My phone rang. "That's my brother." I said. We kissed one more time before I left.
I walked out of the trailer and the next thing I knew I was wacked in the head hard enough that I blacked out.

Jugheads POV:

We were eating when Moose realized that he left his phone outside so he went to get it. Next thing we knew we see lights flicker and grunts of pain. So we all went outside. That's when I notice my girlfriend unconscious on the ground. I ran to her. "Adison." I shaked her gently but she wasn't responding. "Archie, come help me get her up."
"Jug, what happened." Archie asked.
I replied shakily "Probably whoever attacked Moose. I need to get her home."
Archie nods and helps me get her in the truck. I told Archie I'm staying with Adison after we brought her in. I lay her down on her bed and take her shoes off. I breathe a sigh and I brush the hair out of her face.
I cant lose her. I don't want to know a life without her. I thought to myself tears rolling down my face. Next thing I knew she stirred. She opened her eyes. "Jug, what happened?"
I explained everything to my injured girlfriend. "Is Moose okay?"
"His name is Moose. He'll be fine. Besides I was more worried by you. What happened by the way?"
She told her side "I was walking home when next thing I know I was hit hard and after that I blacked out. I dont know what happened." She tried to sit up but I knew she was in pain.
"Hey stay down. I think you have a concussion."
She nods which made her nauseous and put her hand over her mouth. I grabbed the trash can and she threw her guts up.
I rubbed her back and held back her hair. After she was finished I asked her if she wanted to change into comfier clothes to sleep in to which she nodded. So I helped her changed and help lay her down. As I was about to let her rest, she grabbed my arm. "Everything okay?"
She nods. "Stay" Adison said.
"I crawled into bed with her and she fell asleep and soon I did too.