the Playbook Part 3

Jughead's POV:

I went into the school after Betty called and said they were near the bathroom. I got to the bathroom. "Adison, it's Jughead."

Adison heard me and came out of the bathroom with Veronica but my girlfriend hugged me as tight as she could. 

"What happened?" I asked the other two. 

"Well, we found out the playbook and Betty asked her why she was so insistent on helping us with this and I finally realized what was going on and hugged her and she kind of panic and ran to the bathroom. I was trying to calm her down but she wouldn't so that's when I had Betty call you."

I nodded my head at Veronica. "Shh, Ady. I'm here. I know." I looked at Veronica "she is not finishing with this. You guys take care of this. I'll get her home."

"Will she be alright?" the raven hair girl asked. 

I gave her a crooked smile "She will be. Just give her time. and Betty don't take this to heart. She just been through hell and I'm sure the last thing she wants is for people to worry about her. I got it." I picked Adison up to bring her home. 

Veronica's POV:

After Jughead took care of Adison Betty and I along with the other girls and Kevin went into the school to find the playbook. When Cheryl showed up. 

"Jeez Cheryl be glad Adison wasn't here to pull a knife on you." I thought to myself when she scared us. 

"What are you doing here Cheryl." Betty asked.

"I'm here to help." the she-devil said.

"help or derail this investigation." Betty said.

"Here it is." Ethel said. 

We opened the book to find my name in the book along with Ethel and Polly. "Woe, Adison is in here next to Chuck for 3 points." I said to Betty. 

"Should we tell her Veronica." Betty asked.

I shook my head "Not after that panic attack in the bathroom earlier." 

"Polly's name is next to Jason's name." Betty said angrily.

"Let's take pictures and show this to Weatherby." I say.

"You wanted to go full dark Veronica. I'm with you. and I have a plan." Betty said.

Adison's POV:

I was crying into Jug's shoulder back at the trailer and he was comforting me.

Jug looked at me "hey, you're going to be okay. I promise. and I'm going to be here for you."

It was in that moment I realize that I love Jughead "I love you Jughead."

"I love you." He said back. I leaned up to kiss him and he kissed me back and got a little heated. 

The next day I woke up next to my boyfriend and went to the bathroom to see he left some markings on me. "Jughead Jones, you are going to be the death of me." 

We went to school and I got a text to meet Veronica. "Hey girl what's up."

"We found the playbook and we took matters into our own hands and Betty completely flipped like she was a different person." She said.

I looked curiously at her "What do you mean?"

"She called herself Polly and Chuck Jason." She said. 

"Okay, let's just keep an eye on her then. So what else." I said.

"Well, Chuck is getting suspended and kicked of the team along with the others that were in the book." Veronica said.

"okay." I said.

"So, how are you doing?" She asked.

"Well, Jughead brought me home and calmed me down after my fiasco and then we kind of said I love you and had a heated make out session which is why I am wearing a scarf outfit plus it's cute so sue me." 

"you do look stylish girl

"you do look stylish girl." Veronica said with a smile.  "Thanks for sticking up for me in the locker room against Chuck the other day."

"That's what best friends are for. And thanks for trying to calm me down." I said. 

She said "I'm sorry that I couldn't calm you down." 

"it's fine. if that ever happens again Jughead and my brothers calm me down the best." I said. "Besides no one can fix this." 

"Just know that I'm here for you" Veronica said.