Adison and Cheryl

Adison's POV:

"Hey Adison" Cheryl said.
"Oh hey girl" I said. "What's up?"
"Nothing, by the way I love your outfit"
I look at my outfit "But all I'm wearing is a hoodie and leggings. This is my usual. Besides nothing fits much because of my belly."

"Well you still look good

"Well you still look good. So how's hobo?" She said.
"Cheryl, he's so good to me. I dont know what I would do without Jughead. He saved me from myself Cheryl." I explained.
"What do you mean?" She said.
I looked at her with a smile "I have nightmares most nights when Jug isn't over. Jug is probably the only one who can stop my panic attacks. After what happened this summer, I lost hope. I wished that I was killed. The physical tortured I could take but Cheryl what they did to me. The kidnapper raped me. I'm so broken Cheryl. I dont know what to do. It hurts and I hate it. I hate being so broken. If it wasn't for Jughead, I dont know if I want to keep living. Jughead is like Oxygen. I don't think I can survive without him."
Cheryl spoke with realization "You don't just love him. You're in love."
My face turned the color of Cheryl's hair "Yeah. So what's new with you?"
"Nothing new. My family dont think I can take on the family business." She said.
"Please," I said sarcastically. "You are fit to run a business. You run a cheerleading. You have a perfect GPA and you are an amazing friend."
"You know for someone whose been through alot you are always there for everyone else no matter what it is." Cheryl said.
"Well, you are basically my sister. Plus who said that blood made family." I said.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
I answered "Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either. Family cares for you. Not what you do for them. Family is there for you. Through the good bad all of it. They got your back even when it hurts. That's family."
"Never thought about it like that." Cheryl said.
I leaned against her "Next week be 16 years since my mom died."
"Really? Are you okay?" She asked.
Tears stream down my face. "I will be. Cheryl she died giving birth to me."
She hugged me "ain't your birthday next week?"
I nod "that's why I don't like my birthday. So please I dont want nothing. I just need a normal day."
"I'm still getting you something." She said.
I sighed "there's no way I'm getting out of it huh?"
"Nope." She said.
We walked around the field. "You know I'm having a girl."
She smiled "really??"
I nod with a smile and touched my belly. "I'm just so amazed that something so precious could come out of such an horrific event that happened in my life. It makes everything I went through worth it for this baby. I dont know what I'm naming her yet."
"So Jughead said he wants to be a dad to the kid?" She asked.
"Cheryl, I am so glad he wants to be. I didn't know who would help raise the kid. I dont want my kid or kids in the future to grow up with out parents like I did or my brothers." I said.
"Your dad is dead too I thought." Cheryl said.
I nod my head "Yes, he was killed. He got killed by the same thing that killed my brothers mom. My dad when after who killed Dean and Sam's mom. Dean carried Sam out of his nursery when he was four and Sam was only six months old. I wasn't born yet obviously. But my dad obviously had fallen for my mom and well here I am so I'm like ten years younger than Sam."
"Oh" She said. "I'm glad to be friends with you."
I hugged Cheryl "Me too."