Adison after the kidnapping

Jughead's POV:

We got to the hospital and were sitting in the waiting room. I got a call from my dad so I took it outside. "Dad."
"Jughead, where are you?" Dad asked.
"At the hospital. We found Adison." I said.
Dad then asked "you want me to come down there?"
"No, get the twins and keep them safe. With everything with Fangs and the serpents. I have a feeling something is going to happen."
"Ok." He said. "Keep me updated."
I said "ok."
I text Veronica and Cheryl. Then went back inside.
"Have you heard anything?" I asked.
Dean shook his head. "No. But thanks to you kid. We found her. What made you put that on her phone?"
I answered "well when she told me about the dangers and how often you guys been kidnapped and hunting I thought it be a good idea. Especially the way Riverdale is."
"Thank you." Dean said.
"I do anything for that girl." I said. "I love her."
Dean patted my shoulder "I know you do kid. She's going to be fine."
I nod.

Veronica's POV:

I was at home with Archie when I got the text from Jughead. "Archie, we got to go the hospital."
"What. Why?" He asked.
"I got a text from Jughead. Adison is in the hospital."  I said.
"Let's go."

Cheryl's POV:

I was with Toni watching the twins when I got a text. I look to see it's from Jughead.
Toni asked whose it from?.
I answered "It's from Jughead. They found Adison, and she's at the hospital."
Toni nod "okay, they'll probably keep her over night."

Jughead's POV:

When I came back the doctor came out. The doctor said "she's going to be fine physically. Luckily the stab wound didn't hit anything seriously. She was electrocuted but she should heal from that. What I am worried about is that it looks like she was raped. The best thing is to just be there for her. I am aware this has happened before. See if you can get her to a therapist. Just be there for her."
When I heard those words I want to scream. "Are we allowed to see her?"
The doctor nods. "Give us about 20 minutes to get her settle in a room and someone will come get you."
We nod our thanks. I felt tears streaming down my face. "Why?"
As if watching Adison go through this once wasn't enough. It had to happen again. Archie and Veronica came through the doors. Veronica ran up to me. "Is she okay?"
I answered the best I could "physically she's fine but she was raped."
Veronica put a hand up to her mouth. "No. Hasn't she been through enough."
I nod. "I'm just so scared. How are we supposed to help her now."
A nurse came out and they allowed a couple at a time. I looked at Dean and Sam "go ahead kid. We all know she needs you Jughead."
I nod. When I went back there I saw her sitting up "Jughead" she said. I ran to her. "Hold me." She said.
I hugged her. And she sobbed into my shoulders.