Homecoming part 2

Later that night I was getting ready for the dance.

I heard a knock on the door and I answer to see Jughead

I heard a knock on the door and I answer to see Jughead. "Hey" he said "you look amazing."
I smiled "yeah, yeah let's get this over with already."
We left and went to the dinner with the Coopers. I have a feeling something is going to happen but I don't know what. I basically blocked everyone out until Mrs. Cooper brought something up about me being pregnant.
"I'm sorry what?" I asked.
"So who's the father?" She said.
"Oh the father isn't in the picture since it was not consent." I said.
FP looked at me in shocked "If you ever need anything let me know."
I smiled "Thanks sir. Jughead been taking care of me though. Is it alright that we go I kind of have to get ready to sing tonight. Also I have a question for you FP considering Jughead wants to be a father to my baby will you be a grandpa to the baby considering I don't have any parents?"
He nods "sure kid." I hugged him.
We left to get to the dance Jughead stayed to talk to his dad about something and I went inside to get ready to sing.
"Hello, everyone are you all having a good time tonight?!?" I said to the crowd. "Considering tonight I have a few songs then I'll hand it off to Archie and Veronica. The first song is a cover featuring my best friend Veronica Lodge. This song is called Give It Up"

There were cheers. "This next song that I'm about to sing means the world to me it's called Rise Up

After this song, I said "Thank you and this next song I want you to grab your date or if you're here alone grab someone to dance with. Jughead this next song is for you"

"Thank you. Next up is Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge. Give them a big welcome!" I said.

I went down to Jughead with a big smile. "I love you." I said.
"And I you." He said.
"I got to go to the bathroom." I said.
"Okay." Jughead said.

I left to go to the bathroom. I did my business but I felt like someone was watching me. I reached under my dress to grab my hidden knife and turned around to see a demon. "Look what I have here a pregnant Winchester." He said with a smirk.
"Look what I have here a demon." I mocked him.
"Give me your baby" he said.
I chuckled "that's not how this work"
"When she's born I'm taking her." He said.
"Go to hell Bitch" I answered losing my patience.
I went to stab him but he pushed me against the wall.
"That baby is going to be mine."
"Over my dead body." I said.
We fought until he threw me hard enough to knock me out for a few minutes.

When I came to the demon was gone. I got up and limped to find Jughead. My vision was still blurry and I was a little dizzy but I have a feeling that this is not the only bad thing to happen to night. I saw Jug "Juggie," I said. "Can we leave?"
"Yeah everything okay. What happened?" He asked with worry laced throughout his voice.
"I was attacked in the bathroom. I don't feel too good" I said.
"Okay let's find the others and tell them we're leaving." He said.
I nod. He helped me keep standing. We saw Kevin. "Hey Kevin do you know where the others are. We want to go. Im not feeling too well." I said.
"Yeah, they just went that way." Kevin said.
Jughead said "thanks."
We walked towards them and saw them talking "um guys what's going on?" Jug asked. I was still leaning on Jug.
"Do you want to tell them or should I" Betty said.
Veronica spoke up "We searched your dad's trailer to see if my dad had FP kill Jason."

Jughead's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me" Adison said clearly pissed off. "When did you have time to do that."
"While you guys were at the Coopers." Veronica said.
Adison was about to say more when she collapsed but I caught her. "Hey you okay?"
"Dizzy" she said weakly.
"Okay I'll get you to the hospital." I said.
As I got her up Sheriff Keller and Fred Andrews came in with Kevin "FP was just arrested."
"What?" Adison said. "Jughead you want to stay with me."
I nod. "Come on let's get you checked out make sure nothing wrong with the baby."