The blackhood code part 2

Adison's POV:

I went to see the twins and I was able to hold my baby girl. "Hi, Olivia. I'm your mommy. You and your brother are going to be fighters." I just held her. I wasn't able to hold my son but I got to hold Olivia and I'm so happy. The doctor said that they are making huge process. I was so happy. It was time to put her back. "Mommy loves you Livy. Mommy loves you too Forsyth."
Then after we were done seeing the twins we went to see FP.
"How are you doing FP?" I asked.
"Good." He looked at me "you had the baby?"
"Babies and they were born early because I got shot." I said.
"How that happen, kid?" He asked.
Jughead answered "she took a bullet for Fred the night of the black hood."
FP was shocked "I know. I wasn't thinking. I almost cost the twins life and mine."
"You never told me exactly what happened." He said. "How did that happened with you getting pregnant."
I sighed and leaned into Jughead for support. "As you know by now who my brothers are. I'm sure they showed up at the Whyte Wyrm quite a bit. Well, as you know us Winchesters have a knack for saving people as you known with what happened recently. So because of this we have enemies. And anyone who knows anything about us Winchesters family is everything probably why I love the idea of the serpents. But in any case I was kidnapped as a ransom for my brothers and they wanted me to tell them where they were. I was tortured in every way you can think of including rape. So because of this I was pregnant and I don't have the heart to get rid of them so I decided I will raise the twins. And Jughead wants to be involved." I said tears flowing down my cheeks. "If it wasn't for your son FP, I don't think I could be where I am today. So the names are Olivia Rose and Forsyth Dean Jones."
You name your son after me and your boyfriend."
I nod "i wanted them to have the Jones last name and the name Forsyth to live on."
I gave him a picture "this is the twins and I want you to keep this picture."
"Always" he said.
I smile "I had a friend of mine look into your case. I explained everything that happened and I think we can get you out before Christmas but we'll see."
"What do we owe you?" FP asked.
I chuckle "nothing. Think of this as a thank you for your son. I'm completely in love with him and I will do anything to see him happy. If it wasn't for Jughead I don't think I would have wanted to live. I sometimes wish I didn't survive the kidnapping but I did."
He nodded. "Keep him safe. Keep her safe."
"Always." Jug and I said in unison.
I hugged FP and Jughead did the same and then we bid farewells.

After that we stopped at the store to pick up fixings for Alfredo and drinks and desserts. We also grabbed a few snacks. We then went home to meet up with Toni.
"Hey girl." I said.
"Hi," she said. "Did you have fun with the twins."
I smile "yeah" I got to hold one of them."
"I'm glad."
"Want to help me cook. I'm making chicken Alfredo." I said. "I also got lemonade and pop."
"Pop?" Jughead asked.
"Soda" I said. "I'm from the Midwest and we call it pop."
He laughed. I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to change. Topaz you want to change int something comfy. I know jeans can't always be comfortable."
"Yeah sure."

I turned around to see how the clothes fit Toni

"Jeez girl you may look better in my clothes than I do

"Jeez girl you may look better in my clothes than I do." I said.
She saw my shirt and started laughing. "What?"
"Your shirt." She said.
I looked down and started giggling. "Well, what about yours."
She looked at hers and laughed too. "Can I keep this?"
"Yeah" I said.
"Hey, you ever think about joining the serpents." She said.
I smiled "I'd love to Toni. But with my past and people out to get my brothers and I and on top of the twins I can't. I don't have the time to get in to another social thing. I have a job at Pops and helping Mr. Andrews on weekends I don't have time. But you guys have an ally well at least three including my brothers. But I can't have it right now."
She nodded in understanding. "I get it. You would look badass in a jacket."
I smirked "I am bad ass."

We walked out of the room and went to cooking. We were finishing up the meal when a knock on my door was heard. "Who is it?"
"Betty and Kevin." The blonde said.
I put my head up to the ceiling "why"
Toni was trying to laugh and Jughead rolled his eyes.  I go to answer the door to let the two in. "What!?"
"We came to work on the code." Betty said.
"Thank goodness I made extra food." I said and then held my hand out "come in."
They looked at me for a few minutes.
"What?"
"Your shirt" I rolled my eyes
"So what now I have to run what I wear by you. Newsflash not my mom." I said. "Go sit down before I make you leave."