The Shooting

Adison's POV:

I got up and change into this

And decided to go to Pops to get food for my brothers since they got to leave for a hunt this morning but for obvious reasons I can't go because of the pregnancy

And decided to go to Pops to get food for my brothers since they got to leave for a hunt this morning but for obvious reasons I can't go because of the pregnancy. So I quietly left and wrote a note for Jughead and left. When I got there I saw the Andrews and I wave, then I put my order. Not long after, a hooded figure came in with a gun. All warning signs went off. He asked for money but off course none had it and I see Mr. Andrews get up to stop him but I also see the gun pointed at him so on instinct forgetting all about being pregnant I ran in front of him and knocked Fred out of the way but I wasn't quite fast enough and next thing I knew I felt a stinging pain in my side and I collapsed. I tried to stay awake but I eventually blacked out.

Jughead's POV:

I woke up to see a note from Adison my girlfriend saying she went to Pops and home. I smiled "I love her." I got dressed and next thing I know I get a call from Betty "hello?"
"You need to get to the hospital. Adison been shot."
I ran out of the house and got on my bike and drove as fast as I could. When I got there I saw Archie and Mr. Andrews covered in blood from what I assumed was Adison's. I also saw her brothers and our friends. But I didn't see Cheryl. "Has anyone seen Cheryl?"
They shook they're heads. "I'll call her" Betty said. I nod.
"Archie, what happened." I asked.
He sighed and spoke with shakiness "She saved my dad's life. Jughead, why would she do that?"
I gave a deep sigh "because it's in her blood to save people."
I stepped away scared and wanting her to be okay. I'm also praying the baby will be okay with as much as Adison has been through within the last twenty four hours let alone the last week and month alone. I stepped outside and slid down the brick wall in tears. Why can't she catch a break? Why? What did she do to have these things happen to her?
"Hey kid." Dean said. "She's going to be fine."
I looked up at him "How? Dean, I didn't tell you and I'm sorry but I almost lost her once and I don't know what I'll do if she does die. I'm so in love with her the thought of losing her hurts."
Dean sat down next to me and shows me a picture of her as a baby

"Dean sat down next to me and shows me a picture of her as a baby

"This is Adison. My dad said she's always been a fighter. But what that guy did to her broke her in ways I could never think of. My brother and I both been to hell and back but in some cases I think she being raped is worst but the one thing that I have seen since I've been here is so different. I never seen it before. The way you and Adison are with each other. You guys are each other's oxygen. One can't live without the other. There is something else though. The babies had to be born early. The babies was farther along than we thought but now it is just going to be a waiting game. She can't bring them home yet."
"Them?" I said in question and shocked.
He nod "She had twins but she didn't know that and it was one of each. Did you have names picked?"
I shooked my head "No we discussed them but I don't know yet. I have to wait till she's awake."
"Come on. She needs you now more than ever." Dean said.
I nod and we both got up and went back in. The doctor told us we can go see her. I also asked if I could see the babies since I'm going to be there for them. They nod. I saw the babies I fell in love at the sight of them.

After spending sometime with the babies I went to see my girlfriend hooked up to wires just laying there

After spending sometime with the babies I went to see my girlfriend hooked up to wires just laying there. "Adison, I don't know if you can hear me but I'm here and I love you and the babies are born early but they need you. Your brothers need you. I need you and I love you. Please come back to me.

Adison's POV:

I heard voices and I opened my eyes and I knew I felt different but I couldn't place it. So I opened my eyes to see Jughead by my side. "Jug" I said my voice hoarse. I'm trying to remember what happened then everything hit me. "The baby" I said.
He shushed me "they are okay"
I gave him a questioned look "they?"
"Yeah," he said with a smile "one was hiding behind the other and you were a little further along then they thought but can't bring
them home quite yet."
I smiled when a doctor came in talking to me about how my vitals were and if all goes well I'll be out by the end of the week. "I decided on two names." I said.
"And what's that?" The doctor said.
I smiled "Olivia Rose and Forsyth Dean." I said.
"And for the last name?" He said.
"I want them to carry the name Jones. Jughead is going to be the father despite him not being their biological father."  I said.