The Baby Shower Part 2

Adison's POV

The next morning after the nights events Jug helped me get dressed considering I was still hurt. My head was more of a dull ache now though. Anyway I decided on this outfit

 Anyway I decided on this outfit

We met up with the gang at Pops.
Jug held onto my arm making sure I dont fall as we walked to the booth. My boyfriend explained everything. Veronica looked at me with sympathy.
"Are you feeling alright?" Veronica asked.
I nod "I'm fine. I had worse" I explained. She gave me a knowing look. We continue to talk when Archie came in.
"Dude why haven't you been answering my texts." Archie said yelling at my boyfriend.
"Relax, I kind of been preoccupied considering my girlfriend got injured yesterday." I smiled when he said 'my girlfriend'.
Archie told us he was going into that bar. I facepalm myself.
Jug told him it was too dangerous. Me knowing FP is the leader because of my boyfriend and my brothers hang out there sometimes.
"Arch, you don't want to go there. If I find out you go there I will show you why you dont piss off a Winchester."
I said.
"You guys wont come with me?" He said.
"No offense dude. I don't think it's a good idea since I'm pregnant. Secondly why the hell would the serpents attack me or the site. When A. Some of them work for your dad dumbass. and B. It's their territory dumbass." I said.
"Thanks for having my back" he said. When neither one of us went with him. I looked at Jug who was nervous. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.
"It's going to be fine. I'll call Dean." I whispered.
I stepped out of the booth to call Dean. "Hey kiddo. What's up?"
"Look out for Archie. He's about to find out about Jughead's dad." I said.
"We'll make sure nothing happens." Dean said.
"Kay, love you." I said.
"Love you too." Dean said.
We hung up. I walked back in "hey, babe, I'm going to go home an change and I'll meet you at the Pembrook."
He smiled. "Okay, want me to bring you home." I nod. "Catch you later." I said to them.
We walked to the trailer hand in hand. I went into my room to choose an outfit.

I kept my hair the way it was

I kept my hair the way it was. I walked out of my room to see Jug staring. "What?" I said.
"Nothing. You look amazing." He said.
I kissed him. "Aren't you sweet." I grabbed my keys.
We drove to the Pembrook. I had a gift for Polly. I got some things for a girl and some things for a boy. We got there and I put the stuff on the table. I went over to Polly and introduced myself "Hi, I'm Adison."
Polly looked at me "Are you pregnant too?"
I smiled "yeah," Jug came over and rubbed my back. "This ones been taking care of me."
"Is he the dad?" She asked.
I smiled. "He is going to be the dad. We never done it though."
"Shouldnt the dad know." She asked.
"No considering I never wanted it to happen. I didnt ask to. It was not consent." I said.
Polly put her hands over her mouth. I'm so sorry."
"Its okay. Jug wants to be the dad. But I bet our kids will be great friends." I said.
She smiled at that. I walked away and hugged my boyfriend.
As the day went on, Archie came in and started arguing with Jughead. I walked over to see what was going on. I kind of saw this coming though. "Did you know that his dad's a serpent." Archie said.
I rubbed my hand down my face. "Yes, but can we save this arguing for later. That's the last thing that we need." I pushed him away and mouthed to Veronica to make him leave to which she nodded.
I hugged my boyfriend. "Hey. Everything's going to be okay. Who cares who your father is. To be honest I dont care as long as you stay who you are. I fell in love for you not your dad."
Jug kissed me. Then we turn to watch Polly open her gifts.
"This one from Adison and Jughead" Betty said.
I spoke up "There's three outfits per gender."
The outfits for the boys

" The outfits for the boys

The outfits for a girl

"I really liked the pink one

"I really liked the pink one." Polly said.
"Me too." I said.
She opened more gifts when the Blossoms came in. Eventually they started arguing about where Polly going to live. I rather be fighting demons but whatever. Everything finally died down. Betty came over and asked "can you asked FP about Jason doing a drug run?"
"Betty, my brothers already asked besides I doubt he would hurt a kill someone more less a teenager." I said.

We talked to FP about Jason. I know he didn't kill him. I still think one of his parents did it. Jug asked me "Do you believe him?"
I looked at him "Jug, he didnt do it."
"I love you." Jughead said.
I smiled at him "and I love you."