The playbook part 1.

The next day I walked into the lounge to chill till class when Veronica was talking to Kevin about the whole Jason thing.
Kevin then asked if anyone wants to rewatch making a murder.
I answered "No. I got to help my brothers with research for a case."
Betty answered "I gotta stay late for the paper"
"Wait y'all have a school newspaper?"
I asked with my eyebrow quirked.
"Yeah. You should join" Betty said.
I sighed "I dont know. Only if Jughead joins too."
Betty nods.
"Count me out too." Veronica said. "I got a date tonight."
"Ooh, with who?" I asked while nudging her.
That's when Chuck came in the room.
"V-lo still on tonight"
"Yup." Veronica said. He said something else then left.
"Chuck Clayton. Come on girl you can do better." I said.
"He's a total player." Betty said.
Kevin said "chuck is totally hot."
"If he hurts you I'll kick his balls again." Then have Crowley send him to hell I thought quietly.
"Again?" Kevin questioned out of curiosity.
"He asked me out but wouldn't take no for an answer and got physical. Let's just say if my brothers found out he wouldn't have any balls left." I said as I got up to see Jughead "Later"

I walked out of the lounge to see Jug "hey, want to interrogate a scout with me??"I said wiggling my eyebrows.
He smirked at me "come on first we got to go to the blue and gold room."
"Kay" I said and headed to the room. We walked to the room and saw Betty. She began talking but my phone rang  to see Dean's name, "Continue talking. It's Dean." I say as I step away and answer my phone. "What's up?"
"We are planning on talking to the scout leader about the gunshot." Dean said.
"Actually let me and Jughead do that. We have a better chance at getting info then you and Sam considering we go to school with him." I said.
"Okay. Were going to talk to the Blossoms and Coopers then." Dean said "Oh, Sam and I got to go to Bobby's tomorrow morning though."
"Okay, love you." I said.
Love you too." Dean said and hung up.
I walked back over to Betty and Jughead and wrapped my arm around Jug and he kissed my forehead. "I'm in" Jughead said "but only if Adison is too." He looked at me for confirmation.
I nodded. "Yeah, sure." I said.
"Okay, I have your first assignment. One person no one's talking to..." Betty began.
Jughead and I finished "Dilton Doiley."
"My brothers thought the same thing. Theyre also going to talk to the Blossoms." I said.
"Why the Blossoms?" Betty asked.
"Let's just say us Winchesters are good at reading between the lines." I said with a wink as Jughead and I walked away.