Comforting Jughead

Adison's POV

After we went to the hospital to make sure I was okay we went back to the trailer. I just had a concussion and the baby was okay but I have to be careful. My phone was blowing up but I was ignoring everyone. "Hey babe I'm going to go change and see if I have anything for you."
"Okay." I kissed him and then I went to change into this.

When I was done I went to sit on the couch with Jughead

When I was done I went to sit on the couch with Jughead. "You okay?"
"I don't know" he said.
I looked at him and rubbed his shoulder "It's okay if you're not."
He cried and I took him in my arms to comfort him. "I got you, Jugs"
I grabbed my guitar. "I was going to save this song for a concert but I think you need it."

By the end of the song our foreheads touched and we kissed. "Whatever it is you need Jughead I'm here and I'll always be here. But I think we need to keep looking at this case because I don't believe that FP did it Jug."
"Okay." He said. "I'm going to get change now."
"Okay. I love you." I said.
He bent down and kissed me again "I love you too."

Jughead went into my room to change which is when I heard a knock. I saw friends and answered "What do you guys want at this time of night? Haven't you done enough?"
"Is Jughead here?" Archie asked.
"Yeah" I said "But none of you are talking to him. His dad just got arrested for murdering a kid. And I have a headache."
Veronica asked "Why did you have to go to the hospital?"
"I got a concussion. I'll tell you more later but I have to be here for Jug."
Archie spoke "that gun wasn't there"
I rolled my eyes "no kidding. FP didn't kill him and your dad had nothing to do with it Veronica. I know exactly who it is but I need more evidence."
"How?" They said.
"Let's just say it is a gut feeling on this one. And normally when a Winchester has one it's right. Something Cheryl told me." I said.
"Oh" My raven hair best friend said.
"Now if you can be ever so kind and leave so I can go back to my boyfriend and help him." I said.
I'm so tired I want to go to bed and I want to be with my boyfriend. "Look, Jughead is going through hell. My brothers are down at the station doing everything they can to help FP. If needed I have a couple people that can help us but right now all you can do is let me be there for Jughead."
They nodded and left. I closed the door and locked it. I turned around to see my boyfriend. I hugged him "want to go to bed?" He nod in my shoulder. We crawled in to bed and I rubbed Jughead's back till he felled asleep. Soon after I was asleep too.

Deans POV:

After talking to FP and finding out why he took the blame which in all honesty I would do the same for Sam and Adison, we decided to go home. This town is pretty fuck up. But anyway we made it home and we found Adison and Jughead asleep in each other's arms. I can't see these two apart. They're connected at the hip.

"They can never be apart" I said

"They can never be apart" I said. "If some thing happens to either one they would be completely broken."
"I know. Dean I'm pretty sure they're soulmates. I don't think one can live without the other." Sam said.
I nod "I know let's let them be." I said as I closed the door. "Come on we got to get FP out of jail."