Penny Peabody

Adison's POV:

I went home after the party but I went to check on Jughead. I knocked on the door "hey, everything okay?"
He nod. "I did something behind my dads back."
I furrowed my eyebrows "what did you do?"
"I went to see Penny Peabody." He said.
I frowned "isn't that the snake charmer. Did she hurt you because I swear I'll go kill her right now."
"No, not really she helped my dad get out of jail. Basically she's a lawyer to help get the serpents out of illegal things but in return you do her a favor which normally requires us serpents to do a run for her. And it's not just one it's more than that. Now my dad took over so I'm not involved." He said finishing in tears.
I hugged him "it's okay. Let me see if I can do anything."
"No I can't get you involved in my problems." He said.
"Okay but if I have to I'll take care of her Winchester way." I said.
He smile a little. "It's fine."
I nod. "Hey I'm going to head home. I got Cheryl and Toni staying. You coming?"
"Yeah." He said.

The next day we had Kevin's secret Santa. I got Cheryl which is kind of awesome. I gave her gift to her "I got Cheryl."
She opened it and this is what I got her this

" She opened it and this is what I got her this

"Adison, I love it thank you." She said and hugged me.
"I knew you would." I said.
Betty got me which is odd but she just got me a key chain that said 'fuck this shit' "this is awesome."
I said.

After the gift exchange Jughead and I we're meeting the Serpents to wrap gifts. I was quietly talking to Toni when I got another text from an unknown number. No one wants you.
I decided to text back this time Why are you texting me this. What did I ever do to you.
The unknown number text back You should just kill yourself.
I sigh "Toni if Jughead wonders where I'm at I'm at home."
"Everything okay?" She asked.
I nod my head but she gave me a look. "I'm fine." And I left.

Toni's POV:

I know somethings going on with her but what? "Hey, guys. Don't you think she's been acting weird?" I asked.
Jughead nods "I thought it was just me. Has she mentioned anything to you?"
I shook my head "no, she looked really upset."
Jughead answered "okay. I'll talk to Veronica and maybe Cheryl. I'll ask her brothers too. Something is wrong."
"Okay." I said.

Jughead's POV:

I grabbed the guys to take care of Penny Peabody. I had Sweet Pea and Fangs help me. We cut her arm and told her not to come back to Riverdale. My girlfriend helped me.
"If I ever see you anywhere near my boyfriend I will give you to the King of Hell himself."
"Like you can do anything bitch." Peabody called Adison.
She chuckled "has anyone ever told you not to piss off a Winchester. You think what I can do to you is bad. Well think again. I have two brothers and us together are invincible. If I ever see you in Riverdale again, well let's hope I never see you again." She said and left to grabbed a knife. We cut off her tattoo. Then left.
Let's just say I have a badass girlfriend. I smiled.
Then I frowned. What is going on with my girlfriend.